Bumblefoot dissing Fernando?

BBA

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else see BBF's twitter comment from about an hour ago?

I've noticed that the less people know about things, the stronger their opinion is...

I think he posted this in response to Fernando's comment about him @ HTGTH.

If BBF isn't fired yet, I expect that he will be "soon".

Dumbass.

another cupcake/stupid thread. Congratulations BBA

24162220.jpg

Nice. :thumbsup:

I've heard of taking things out of context, but now BBA has elevated that art form into creating his own context for a comment.

Ali

No need to sign your post; except for you and /jarmo no one really does it :sleeper:

Axl should try and trade Frank and Ron to some other band.

Actually, he should try trading Pittman along with the part of himself that agreed with Pittman that ITW would be a decent song. Lets take care of the people behind the worst Guns song ever first. Never thought anything could make Just Another Sunday sound decent, then along comes Pittman and his soundtrack to bestiality.

Just saying. :shrugs:

I've noticed that the less people know about things, the stronger their opinion is...

Nope, he was referring to Jon Bon Jovi and rock n roll. Must've hurt your 54 year old Jon Bon fanboy heart... :(

who's jon bon jovi?

Piss off.

no. really, dude. who's jon bon jovi?

Future governor of New Jersey. We already had a b-movie actor become president, it's not beyond the realm of possibility 1 or 2 elections from now.

That is a very long bow to draw, and IMHO it's more likely referring to the countless number of fans that have contacted him over the past week or so attacking him for his criticism over the scheduling of the "wedding" show.

If you'd posted this thread with a less misleading title, then I wouldn't be locking it - but it seems you're trying to push people to a particularly negative conclusion when there are many conclusions that could be drawn from the tweet. It's fine if you want to try and make the connection, but the way you've worded this just makes it seem like a troll attempt.

Because of what you've called the thread, half the posts here are just attacking you and by page 5, we're off topic - you would have stimulated a lot more discussion if you'd had a neutral title. I've enjoyed reading many of your posts over the past few months BBA - it would be good if you could hold off slipping into your "old" ways.