Dexter v. Walter White

arnold layne

Dexter seasons 1,2,4, and 6 are better than any breaking bad season.

Seasons 1-5 of Breaking Bad are all better than any season of Dexter!

No way Dazey. No way.

Sorry I may have given the impression I was only stating an opinion there. It's not open to discussion it's simply a fact. :shrugs:

No way Dazey. No way.

Sorry I may have given the impression I was only stating an opinion there. It's not open to discussion it's simply a fact. :shrugs:

This matter will only be settled in a drink-off.

Bourbon Street. One month. I'll be there.

No way Dazey. No way.

This matter will only be settled in a drink-off.

Bourbon Street. One month. I'll be there.

A drink off with Dazey, easy victory for him!

Each have one day to kill the other. Dexter Morgan starts in Miami and Walter White starts in Albuquerque.

Who wins?

Do they have knowledge of eachother? About their families?

I'd say Dexter has the upper hand. He has access to police records, giving him Walts location, families location, etc. But this is assuming Dexter knows Walts name/face. If Walt was still in cahoots with Gus, I'm sure he'd be able to pull a few strings and get rid of Dexter in a day too.

Dexter has become a genuinely poor show. It was never really great apart from Hall's performance (the supporting cast has always been pretty awful, apart from Doakes) but it was fun pop entertainment - had good cliffhangers, fun villains, usually ended each season with really addictive episodes where you couldn't wait to see what happened. Basically, the show was a guilty pleasure - but the last time it was genuinely even entertaining for me was S4 with John Lithgow as the killer. Basically has turned into a soap opera with cliched subplots/characters, but with pay cable content. Breaking Bad is in a whole other league apart from Dexter.

EDIT: Colin Hanks was so ridiculously, hideously bad last season that I actually had to fast forward some of his scenes. It was unbearable to watch. He's been good in other stuff, but he was probably responsible for the show's all-time worst performance and

worst villain

Walt doesn't have a code. Dexter has a code. Therefore Walt is more dangerous, and more of a bad guy. But Dexter is younger and stronger, so he can probably take Walt down. But then Jesse would come in and save Walt before Dexter got the chance to plunge the knife in.

Dexter would be prepared. He's a perfectionist. He would know Walt had a protege way before making the kill. Jesse would probably have to die as well. First, preferably.

Edited by Forsaken