We're you a victim of bullying?

arnold layne

I was a victim of bullying and it sucked. In fact a lot of it still continues today. There are some bullies right here on the forum.

I am a class act and I won't name names, but you know who you are and I have something to say to you, it's not okay. Today is the day we fight back and stand up to bullies. If any of you have anything inspirational to add, something to bring to the table, please share it.

Together, we can make the forum a positive experience for everyone.

Put up, don't put down.

Cheers!

Fat girls have feelings too.

Moop, this was directed at you and apparently you haven't learned anything. If you don't have anything positive to say don't say it at all.

Thank you! :)

You have a nice.....

... post count?

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

No. I was always a bit of an outsider. Always there in the gang, but at the same time not. I was never bullied though.

i really want to lock this.

i don't even like DJ Ashba but you guys are starting to make me like him with all these terrible piss-take threads.

:lol:

I didn't even realise that this thread was a dig at Ashba. Can someone explain how? :unsure:

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw the subtitle of the thread.

Edited by Satanisk_Slakt

No. I was always a bit of an outsider. Always there in the gang, but at the same time not. I was never bullied though.

i really want to lock this.

i don't even like DJ Ashba but you guys are starting to make me like him with all these terrible piss-take threads.

:lol:

I didn't even realise that this thread was a dig at Ashba. Can someone explain how? :unsure:

People are cynical. If you are trying to spread a positive message you get punished for it.

Sure, I was bullied relentlessly from about 4th grade right through high school. Boo hoo. Big friggin' deal. I got over it. Cause people are assholes and life goes on.

But you're so overly sensitive about the tiniest little shit, it's like you're too fragile to function in the world.

Why do you give such a shit about what other people think or say? When are you going to realize that the only opinion in life that matters is your own?

Sure, I was bullied relentlessly from about 4th grade right through high school. Boo hoo. Big friggin' deal. I got over it. Cause people are assholes and life goes on.

But you're so overly sensitive about the tiniest little shit, it's like you're too fragile to function in the world.

Why do you give such a shit about what other people think or say? When are you going to realize that the only opinion in life that matters is your own?

I'm so sick of "bullying" being the new thing everyone is caught up on. Bullying isn't any different now than it ever was, people are just turning into bigger and bigger pussies.

I'm so sick of "bullying" being the new thing everyone is caught up on. Bullying isn't any different now than it ever was, people are just turning into bigger and bigger pussies.

I agree with you mostly, but the last time we had a thread like this, I think Jackie Moon brought up a good, valid point which is that, it used to be when bullied kids went home after school, the bullying would stop at least until the next school day, but now that kids are wired in, there is no safe haven from it, which might be enough to push a vulnerable kid over the edge. And even though you might say, "Well, that kid should just not be plugged in," even heavily bullied kids have some friends, and they are probably just trying to connect with those few positive people in their lives, but the bullying continues to come in from every other direction while they do it. So I do think it probably is a bigger problem now that it once was for that reason.

I agree with you mostly, but the last time we had a thread like this, I think Jackie Moon brought up a good, valid point which is that, it used to be when bullied kids went home after school, the bullying would stop at least until the next school day, but now that kids are wired in, there is no safe haven from it, which might be enough to push a vulnerable kid over the edge. And even though you might say, "Well, that kid should just not be plugged in," even heavily bullied kids have some friends, and they are probably just trying to connect with those few positive people in their lives, but the bullying continues to come in from every other direction while they do it. So I do think it probably is a bigger problem now that it once was for that reason.

Then don't accept friend requests from people that kick your ass.

No. Never. I don't think I know anyone that has been bullied. Maybe a mean little joke now and then but nothing too aggresive. I noticed in American movies this topic is very popular. I didn't think it happened so often in real life too.

It used to be the case that to stop bullying you had to twat the biggest one in the group with a lump of wood and the rest would leave you alone. Aren't you now proud to share oxygen with people who are such a bunch of fannies that they haven't even got the arse to push a fucking power button? :lol: