Reversed gender roles in society.

arnold layne

You know what I hate?. Wearing these shit boxer shorts to sleep and the legs are that shit my bollocks are always hanging out. Look like a right fucking nonce here standing in front of the window .

I can't wear anything to sleep in. Fucking hate not having me knackers swinging free n tha!

Guest Len B'stard

You know what I hate?. Wearing these shit boxer shorts to sleep and the legs are that shit my bollocks are always hanging out. Look like a right fucking nonce here standing in front of the window .

I can't wear anything to sleep in. Fucking hate not having me knackers swinging free n tha!

Me and all man, when you been tossin' *ahem* and turnin' all night and your boxers get all twisted and you get a bit the ol' nut crunch, tell ya what, it don't half fuckin' wake you up a bit lively.

Edited by sugaraylen

Only thing I think is proper codswallop is that them women get full pay for the fucking grand slams and shit but they only play 3/5ths of what the guys do. fucking tripe yeah but try telling that to the fucking williams brothers.

I remember a while back the Williams sisters claimed they would beat any guy who wasn't ranked in the top 200 and challenged some German dude who was #203 and on the brink of retirement. After playing a round of golf he smashed them both 6-1 and smoked between games. :lol:

I remember a while back the Williams sisters claimed they would beat any guy who wasn't ranked in the top 200 and challenged some German dude who was #203 and on the brink of retirement. After playing a round of golf he smashed them both 6-1 and smoked between games. :lol:

Link? :D

Link? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsten_Braasch

Braasch competed in a 'Battle of the Sexes' contest against Venus Williams and Serena Williams at the 1998 Australian Open when he was ranked 203. A decade and a half older than the sisters, Braasch "was a man whose training regime centred around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager." He nonetheless handily defeated both sisters, playing a single set against each, beating Serena 6–1 and Venus 6–2. According to his own account of the event, he prepared for the game by playing a leisurely round of golf and drinking a couple of shandies.

Guest Mr. Ed

Only thing I think is proper codswallop is that them women get full pay for the fucking grand slams and shit but they only play 3/5ths of what the guys do. fucking tripe yeah but try telling that to the fucking williams brothers.

lol,that's hilarious!! :rofl-lol: