Do you think anybody has ever tried telling Axl that almost nobody cares about who is in NEW GNR other than him?

Randy Lahey

Do you think anybody has ever tried telling Axl that almost nobody cares about who is in NEW GNR other than him? I hope he goes with the best parts that fit the songs this time and doesn't go out of his way to add more Frank, Ron and Dj just because they are in the current touring lineup.

I think a country bumpkin who didn't get out of high school that tries to act like a high powered businessman is going to make more wrong desisions than right ones.

What he thinks or believes? I have no fucking idea. But I believe gnr ended as a real entity when slash etc left.

Do you think anybody has ever tried telling Axl that almost nobody cares about who is in NEW GNR other than him? I hope he goes with the best parts that fit the songs this time and doesn't go out of his way to add more Frank, Ron and Dj just because they are in the current touring lineup.

don't add dj, ron, and frank on chinese democracy 2

the problem is that Axl is surrounded by yes-men that don't convey this to him.

Axl's adopted family,the Lebeis...man,I think Fernando is so grouse in a cheap kind of way.

I wonder if Axl knows the truth in his heart.

axl knew the truth in the 90's. axl made EPIC million dollar videos in the 90's too. called you could be mine, dont cry, november rain, and estranged

I think what you say is valid. Guns N Roses is completely irrelevant nowadays. Frank and DJ have to go immediately. They aren't fit to be GNR roadies. Ron, I just feel for. A great guy, great player (whose technique doesn't fit).He's on his way out anyway cos he's miserable. Sound familiar?

I think what you say is valid. Guns N Roses is completely irrelevant nowadays. Frank and DJ have to go immediately. They aren't fit to be GNR roadies. Ron, I just feel for. A great guy, great player (whose technique doesn't fit).He's on his way out anyway cos he's miserable. Sound familiar?

Izzy, Slash, Buckethead, Robin

"Almost nobody cares" is a lot of people, considering the turnout at the shows, and people are singing along to the Chinese Democracy songs.

Izzy, Slash, Buckethead, Robin

Must be all these guys fault....has to be, right?

Axl seems happy and has done for years so what does it matter? Axl is the man and his opinion and feelings are all that matters regardless of the "yes" men that surround Axl. It's his vision and no amount of threads complaining about it on the internet will change a single thing. Be thankful for the little things (like touring) I guess

yes" they" have..his accountants his shareholders and his "camp" all told him as well as all his "yes" men. Goes something like this "whatever you do not!! I mean do NOT get into a "band" format again where you have to share your power with anyone ever again...you can assemble a "band" pay them on retainer and tour a single album for 10 to 15 years and wheel out a greatest hits tour without having to stay current or relevant to the scene. After you play the shit out of the 80's and 90's material you can coast on into retirement without having to fuck around in the studio for ummmm another 13 years!!!!

Word has it that these same YES men also said something to the effect of " you did it Axl you fooled this younger generation into thinking GNR is still alive!!!!

[quote name=dalsh32

7' timestamp='1343818048' post='3170315]

"Almost nobody cares" is a lot of people, considering the turnout at the shows, and people are singing along to the Chinese Democracy songs.

My thoughts exactly Dalsh.

He would not record new material with the current band to make us fans happy but instead to make his band mates happy. There's a real difference guys. He should concentrate on making his bandmates happy IMO.

On a side note....I read this forum every day and find most of it entertaining in a morbid kind of way, but the blind hatred for very talented musicians is mind boggling to me. I've seen Guns 9 times between 1991 and as recently as this past February on the UCP tour. Every single experience has been amazing, and every musician has brought something to the table. I can't even imagine hating any of them. Sure, I have my preferences, but hatred is just too hard an emotion for this situation.

I can honestly say I dig CD very much. And if they decide to evolve again and do it with the current band, I'm sure I'll dig that too.

I wonder what is so screwed up in some your private Iives that leads you to post so much hate for what I honestly believe to be mostly decent people and amazing musicians. Is it just plain immaturity or something darker?

I wonder what is so screwed up in some your private Iives that leads you to post so much hate for what I honestly believe to be mostly decent people and amazing musicians. Is it just plain immaturity or something darker?

A mixture of immaturity and terminal stupidity.

He would not record new material with the current band to make us fans happy but instead to make his band mates happy. There's a real difference guys. He should concentrate on making his bandmates happy IMO.

On a side note....I read this forum every day and find most of it entertaining in a morbid kind of way, but the blind hatred for very talented musicians is mind boggling to me. I've seen Guns 9 times between 1991 and as recently as this past February on the UCP tour. Every single experience has been amazing, and every musician has brought something to the table. I can't even imagine hating any of them. Sure, I have my preferences, but hatred is just too hard an emotion for this situation.

I can honestly say I dig CD very much. And if they decide to evolve again and do it with the current band, I'm sure I'll dig that too.

Worshipping and being non tolerant of people who have a different opinion than you is also quite disturbing. What is your armchair diagnoses of those people?

Do you think anybody has ever tried telling Axl that almost nobody cares about who is in NEW GNR other than him?

Hollllllld on just a fuckin minute there chief!

Riddle me this, if "almost nobody cares about who is in NEW GNR," then why are there so many posters on this forum who bitch about Bucket and Finck being gone?

Hollllllld on just a fuckin minute there chief!

Riddle me this, if "almost nobody cares about who is in NEW GNR," then why are there so many posters on this forum who bitch about Bucket and Finck being gone?

Only forum people care.