Announcement in two days?

saades

Yeah right, I spend too much time and energy wishing for the CD to be out. The whole process sucked some major ass, the retardness continues again. Innuendo, lame ass comments (like this and "we plan to start writing" again) and nothing happening. The same old thang, and who cares - I hope none of you would pay any attention to this lame ass project titled "the next album" as it will waste your time (for years), irritate your nerves, drive you to endless and pointless debates and quicker than you notice another year has passed without anything really.

Don't get me wrong, I love CD. Fab album, but the (too) long wait did take something out of the record, maybe mainly because of the bootlegs and knowing majority of the album in advance. I don't want to get dragged into that thing again, I surely want to see a new album and if it continues with the same direction and quality - I will certainly love it. But I'm sick of this mysterious way of discussion matters and "Oh I don't want to say as it might piss of Axl" attitude within the band. Please tell the fans if the new album is realisticly five years away or tell them if they can really expect it shortly. Be open and shut the fuck up with all that pointless innuendo, it is so very boring.

"The General is a pompously awsome track with one flute, seven saxophones, 2½ triangles, 54 tracks of crumblin' egg shells, kick ass sitar by Ravi Shankar and of course one voice. It was written by the exciting four piece mastermind group of Rose/Shankar/Freese/Huge. You'll get love it soon"

Exactly... :thumbsup:

look at this.... august start in two days,..

My link

Bad Netiquette to post fb convos w/o permission from all parties involved.

Permission is somewhat implied when you post on a public forum. If it was a PM that was posted then that would be a little different. But even then, people should type at their own risk...

look at this.... august start in two days,..

My link

Bad Netiquette to post fb convos w/o permission from all parties involved.

Permission is somewhat implied when you post on a public forum. If it was a PM that was posted then that would be a little different. But even then, people should type at their own risk...

No harm done,simply Chris joking w/the guy.

I have a hate/love for da interwebz