Would an Axl, Izzy & Dj Ashba trio work well?

Screamin' Demon

With the idea of Bumblefoot leaving, I couldn't help for it to cross my mind...hypothetically how do you think would an Axl, Izzy & Ashba trio would work out? They all come from Indiana and Axl gels with both really well. Could that hypothetically make for something really great? As we already know, Izzy & Slash were not the tightest of all buddies and even clashed at times. I certainly think that Ashba & Izzy together could gel really well & muster up the chops that Axl so desperately needs nowdays in his musical direction & it raises the question whether it would create a new legend about Guns N' Roses as being "The hard rock trio from Indiana" at their core.

it's a pain in my side that people are all saying bumble is quiting while it makes no sense... shut up with it already.. why when I log in there are 100's of post telling people... who would u like to replace Ron, Ron is leaving, bff against team BRasil... shut up winers... go home

Screamin Demon it couldn't hurt. It would be better, but better than what? The new band seems to be soley a touring band. So yes I'd rather have Izzy on stage (if he really is into and not doing another cash grab). Don't see Axl going into the studio. I just don't see it.

it's a pain in my side that people are all saying bumble is quiting while it makes no sense... shut up with it already.. why when I log in there are 100's of post telling people... who would u like to replace Ron, Ron is leaving, bff against team BRasil... shut up winers... go home

:jerkoff:

Go home? That is all that Bumblefoot wanted to do when he was whining. Ironic.

Izzy joining Axl's band would kick ass - they have a great chemistry together and they could even use some of Izzy's great songs and take it to the next level.

DJ's is a real asset for Axl as they seem to get along pretty great and they've got common backgrounds.

But it's the internet. They ARE at home!

But it's the internet. They ARE at home!

But that's what Axle says, so he says it now! :rofl-lol:

Go home? That is all that Bumblefoot wanted to do when he was whining. Ironic.

Also a bit ironic that gnrjanus entire post is a big whining session.

With the idea of Bumblefoot leaving, I couldn't help for it to cross my mind...hypothetically how do you think would an Axl, Izzy & Ashba trio would work out? They all come from Indiana and Axl gels with both really well. Could that hypothetically make for something really great? As we already know, Izzy & Slash were not the tightest of all buddies and even clashed at times. I certainly think that Ashba & Izzy together could gel really well & muster up the chops that Axl so desperately needs nowdays in his musical direction & it raises the question whether it would create a new legend about Guns N' Roses as being "The hard rock trio from Indiana" at their core.

hypothetically with Ronald leaving.....how about robin, bucket, tommy, richard, and brain super guns n roses 4 CD 2 and CD 3?

I could see Izzy laughing sarcastically at every idea Ashba would bring to the table.

This.

And also because you have Axl and Izzy together dont make it Gn'r.

It is GNR regardless of whether Izzy is making an appearance with them or not.

Very cool that Izzy has been more connected this year.