Anyone here play WoW?

Dan H.

Guest Len B'stard
Playing any video game that much is fucking stupid. I think just as low of the douchebags that ignore fucking their girlfriend or leaving the house for Call of Duty as I do people that play WoW

I don't buy that there's any male on this earth that choose a videogame over getting a bit, just wouldn't happen :lol:

Playing any video game that much is fucking stupid. I think just as low of the douchebags that ignore fucking their girlfriend or leaving the house for Call of Duty as I do people that play WoW

I don't buy that there's any male on this earth that choose a videogame over getting a bit, just wouldn't happen :lol:

*raises hand* :unsure:

Guest Len B'stard

I don't believe you :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I don't believe you :lol:

I have done in the past but the missus had packed on a bit of beef at the time and it was Half Life to be fair. :lol: I'm getting a bit tonight though so I'm happy. :lol:

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

I played it for a little while but thankfully I never got out of it before it was too late. I get really addicted to games - to the point where it's best if I just stay away from them.

Sims, Tycoon series and theme park/hospital have been my favourites.

Had a major addiction to Evony though. God that got really intense. I even had someone look after my towns while I was on holidays :confused: The head of our alliance fell in love with one of the girls. She (Scottish) was engaged to be married but fell for our alliance Lord (American) and left her husband to be with him. I tried to explain politely that this is just a game and that they won't be how they're like on the game in real life but they wouldn't listen. I quit soon after that because I had no time to play anymore so I never found out what happened between those two.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel

I played it when it first came out. It was fun, mainly for the social aspect of it. The game itself is very meh. I kept in touch with my original guildmates for a long time, too. We got pretty close. Sometimes wonder whatever happened to them.

We were in an RP/PVP server, and one of our favourite things to do was go to RPers and start fucking up their roleplay. We'd do things like talk gangsta to them, in which the roleplayers would usually respond with something along the lines of "Hark, what tongue doth thou speak!?". Was pretty damn funny. Stopped playing once people started taking the game way too seriously.

Never understood the whole role playing thing. Currently on the public test realm, people keep trying to recruit for role playing sessions. It's kind of weird.

Dungeons are ok in moderation but level cap pvp is all I care about. As long as it isn't the mandatory random bg tardfest.

We'd do things like talk gangsta to them, in which the roleplayers would usually respond with something along the lines of "Hark, what tongue doth thou speak!?". Was pretty damn funny.

1809-watch-out-everyone.jpg

Bro, you don't even know. That whole server was scared of our RP killa gang.