Jump to content

James Bond: No Time To Die [OUT NOW - SPOILERS]


James Bond

Recommended Posts

I do like Daniel Craig as Bond, but I understand if he wants out. After awhile they go for a younger Bond even though he would be over 100 years old in real life. lol

I wouldn't like a woman Bond, but another male Bond would be cool.  I think Tom Ellis who plays Lucifer, would make a great Bond. He's good looking and has that cool wit. Maybe he'll get the job. 

Guess if they make any more Bond movies, we'll be hearing who will be the new Bond.

Probably will see this movie when it comes on cable. Not seeing any movies in a theater for the time being. Not sure what is open right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

Craig left the series on a high. It was well done but man did it leave me feeling gutted

I think that's going to be part of its charm in years to come. Craig is the only Bond to date that really got a proper finale. Most of the other "last Bond films" were just business as usual and not exactly tenure bests.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, James Bond said:

I think that's going to be part of its charm in years to come. Craig is the only Bond to date that really got a proper finale. Most of the other "last Bond films" were just business as usual and not exactly tenure bests.

As much as it sucks to see his Bond die, it is a proper death for him. If Bond were to choose his death it would be at the hand of the Royal Navy. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

As much as it sucks to see his Bond die, it is a proper death for him. If Bond were to choose his death it would be at the hand of the Royal Navy. 

Plus I figure if they were ever going to work that into a film then now was pretty much the one time they could get away with it. It allows the five films to really stand on their own little continuity with a sense of finality to it.

Although let's be real - the true tragedy of the film is Mathilde's Dou Dou.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, James Bond said:

Plus I figure if they were ever going to work that into a film then now was pretty much the one time they could get away with it. It allows the five films to really stand on their own little continuity with a sense of finality to it.

Although let's be real - the true tragedy of the film is Mathilde's Dou Dou.

 

I know, you think he was going to bring it to her but no, he never did. And she will never know it was found

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

 

I know, you think he was going to bring it to her but no, he never did. And she will never know it was found

We needed a post-credits scene of it floating in the water after the explosion and Mathilde picking it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, James Bond said:

We needed a post-credits scene of it floating in the water after the explosion and Mathilde picking it up.

Yeah, she picks it up and immediately dies from nanobot murder. 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Georgy Zhukov said:

I was thinking maybe if Bond under gone some emp machine, wouldn't that destroy the bots? What about all those Spectre relatives? They just going to live in isolation forever?

I've seen a lot of fans mention the EMP watch, but I think the nanobots were just a method of transfer for the virus. Now we have Freddie Mercury to thank for infecting Bond. Wait...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...