The James Bond Thread: RIP Robbie Coltrane

James Bond

I would love Mr. White to be in this. The Quantom story arc still deserves closure, and holy shit if they could tie it in with SPECTRE and Blofeld I would be thrilled

What if Quantom is SPECTRE?

WHAT IF MR. WHITE IS BLOFELD?!

What if QUANTUM and SPECTRE are rival organisations who go to war with each other with Bond caught in the middle?

You guys are getting me all excited! I'm just happy that the whole Mr. White thing will finally get some closure.

I edited the thread title since it was getting a tad long. It was time - sorry P5. ;)

I would love Mr. White to be in this. The Quantom story arc still deserves closure, and holy shit if they could tie it in with SPECTRE and Blofeld I would be thrilled

What if Quantom is SPECTRE?

WHAT IF MR. WHITE IS BLOFELD?!

What if QUANTUM and SPECTRE are rival organisations who go to war with each other with Bond caught in the middle?

You guys are getting me all excited! I'm just happy that the whole Mr. White thing will finally get some closure.

I edited the thread title since it was getting a tad long. It was time - sorry P5. ;)

:max:

I really hope Mr. White returns.

Media event is currently live:

BOND 24: SPECTRE!!!

All of the rumored locations confirmed.

New Aston Martin DB10 unveiled - designed by Aston Martin in association with EON.

Cast:

Daniel Craig - 007

Rory Kinnear - Bill Tanner

Ben Whishaw - Q

Naomi Harris - Monnypenny

Ralph Fiennes - M

Andrew Scott - Denbeigh

Dave Bautista - Mr. Hinx

Monica Bellucci - Lucia Sciarra

Lea Seydoux - Madeleine Swann

Christoph Waltz - unannounced role

Most importantly, Christoph Waltz is the only one whose character's name wasn't announced and no one else was announced as Blofeld.

Great cast! Especially excited to hear about Monica Belucci and Andrew Scott.

I guess they finally got the rights to SPECTRE.

She was by far the hottest Bond girl. Roger Moore was a lucky guy. He also got Ann Margaret in the same film.

I'm glad no one even mentioned the fact that Monica Belucci is 50, considering she (legitimately) looks like she's 29.

Regardless, that's gotta be the oldest Bond girl casting, right?

I think Maud Adams was the title holder for the longest time. Think she was like 38.

She was by far the hottest Bond girl. Roger Moore was a lucky guy. He also got Ann Margaret in the same film.

I'm glad no one even mentioned the fact that Monica Belucci is 50, considering she (legitimately) looks like she's 29.

Wait...Ann Margret was in Live and Let Die?!

Oh wait, it was Madeline Smith. Another large breasted hottie from the era.

Oh wait, it was Madeline Smith. Another large breasted hottie from the era.

I was about to freak out there, while also questioning my Bond memory :lol:

But I agree, another hottie with a nice body.

I hope Blofeld's in it for the haul, several films... In the previous continuity we never really did get to see the two properly go at it after the end of OHMSS (Diamonds are Forever and the pre-credits sequence of For Your Eyes Only weren't exactly a satisfactory conclusion to one of the most iconic hero/villain dynamics in cinema history). I want to see Blofeld emotionally shatter Bond and the fight that comes from that... Anyone with me?

• Like 2