The James Bond Thread: RIP Robbie Coltrane

James Bond

Not sure if you guys are just making fun of me, or actually as excited as I am about the bulldog :huh:

Sometimes, just like the real Bond, I can't resist making a smart ass comment. ;)

But in seriousness it'll be neat that the bulldog of all things will help tie in Skyfall to the ongoing Quantum and/or SPECTRE plot. And of course, one of my favourite lines in Skyfall was "The whole place goes up in smoke and that bloody thing survives." All the more appropriate when Bond got it as his gift! So yes, I'm actually excited to see how they'll tie it in or if it's just a prop on Bond's desk to mislead us.

Another thought I had about the film. As I doubt the title song will actually be called "SPECTRE," it seems that the Craig era will hold the record for the most title songs that aren't named for the film. So far he's tied with Moore at two (though technically Nobody Does It Better still name dropped the film title).