The College Fall Semester Appreciation Thread

SONOFABITCH

The Uni lifestyle was a waste on someone like me. I hated it! Thank God I'm out of there :scared:

I can't wait until I'm done with school. IT SUCKS SO FUCKING MUCH.

The work is pointless, most of the girls are pompous bitches, the guys are douchebags and the living conditions are a atrocity. Two years left of this bullshit. I'm enjoying my summer while it lasts. Fuck going back! I don't like it, no sir I do not.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

The Uni lifestyle was a waste on someone like me. I hated it! Thank God I'm out of there :scared:

I can't wait until I'm done with school. IT SUCKS SO FUCKING MUCH.

The work is pointless, most of the girls are pompous bitches, the guys are douchebags and the living conditions are a atrocity. Two years left of this bullshit. I'm enjoying my summer while it lasts. Fuck going back! I don't like it, no sir I do not.

As awful as it is, hang on in there or what you've done so far goes to waste. Try and find other people who hate it so you can moan and complain with them everyday. You can get through it together.

It sucks because my best friend loves his school, gets laid all the time and has a good time. Why can't I?

I suppose it's because I'm very introverted so college isn't for me.

If you're introverted you need to find like minded people or people you feel comfortable with to hang around with.

Introverted doesn't mean you're unsociable.

It sucks because my best friend loves his school, gets laid all the time and has a good time. Why can't I?

I suppose it's because I'm very introverted so college isn't for me.

Dude, no offense but to say college isn't for you because you are introverted is quite silly, I am ridiculously introverted but I have a great time at Uni, it is difficult to balance it with my introversion but you can have a good time if you find that balance.

Uni is a tough place if you feel uncomfortable if you ask me. It's hard to have your own space and do your own thing without being questioned. Especially if you're year is pretty tight. Depends on the people I suppose.

Uni is a tough place if you feel uncomfortable if you ask me. It's hard to have your own space and do your own thing without being questioned. Especially if you're year is pretty tight. Depends on the people I suppose.

Yeah I found that as well, quite a few of my friends and neighbors in first year were very sociable and they didn't really understand why I had to stay in sometimes as I needed my space. After a while I just came out and told them and they were understanding about it but it was still hard to do. Now they understand that if I need time to myself that nobody has done anything wrong it is just what I need.

Nate, can't you just join the football team and be a jock?

A 135 lb 5'11 playing football. :lol:

I played football in ninth grade. The coach yelled at me and I started to cry and skipped practice.

Oh dear... well - I guess you could just be one of those tiny WRs?

Add another 100lbs to you and you're me playing on the OL/DL!