Bumblefoot: Glad To Be Here Studio Version....

SMG

shouldn't this be in the former members section?

No. BBF is in GnR.

no way the axl rose i know and love would let a third string guitar replacement mock him and beta online. if axl doesn't fire him, then axl's going to look like a major bitch. i mean, he threatened to kick slash's ass on stage for far less.

shouldn't this be in the former members section?

No. BBF is in GnR.

no way the axl rose i know and love would let a third string guitar replacement mock him and beta online. if axl doesn't fire him, then axl's going to look like a major bitch. i mean, he threatened to kick slash's ass on stage for far less.

when did bbf mock anyone ? as far as im concerned he is a respectful guy, always been , the tweets were nothing but pain and tiredness induced frustration... and he wasnt offensive, if axl doesnt give a crap why do u ?

i thought that line about gnr's future is being a bar mitzvah band was pretty cutting. if slash said that exact same thing, this forum would be lit up with torches and pitchforks.

also, he said that the management was adding shows and overworking the crew to the point of endangering their lives. at the time, ron seemed to think he was being quite heroic for championing their well-being in spite of the cash that was to be grabbed.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Dear god that's a fucking bad song! :rolleyes:

no shit it's fucking bad. a fucking bad shit turd from Ronald Mcdonald. this is the guy who think he's the shit? this is the authority on guns n roses? the authority on the next chinese democracy record? give me a fucking break Ronald

Edited by finck6

Glad To Be Here is a brilliant song, as is pretty much everything on Abnormal.

Perhaps your tastes just haven't matured past 1987 yet.

My tastes are incredibly varied from brand new artists to stuff from decades ago, it's just a shit song. :shrugs:

Considering that in the 80's there were actually some pretty good hit songs across the board, it's not a bad place to be.

Also, considering the state of music today and the shit that becomes a hit, why would anyone WANT to progress to recent music with their "taste?"

Glad To Be Here is a brilliant song, as is pretty much everything on Abnormal.

My tastes are incredibly varied from brand new artists to stuff from decades ago, it's just a shit song. :shrugs:

bingo. 100 percent right. it's shit. so hopefully axl does the right thing. by keeping ronald mcdonald off chinese democracy. respecting robin and bucket. by keeping their solos on CD 2