TWAT music video by Slasherr

bumblerose

robin and bucket do the TWAT solos. so where are robin and bucket in the video?

why are ronald and dj in it?

the video sucks

Why dont you make a video with Robin in than sir??

look. ronald and dj didn't do the twat solos. robin and bucket did. this video is false advertising. misleading. which means, robin and bucket should be in the video. because robin and bucket are TWAT. not ronald and dj

the video sucks

lol

Do you actually personally know Bumblefoot or are you just one of those pissed off fans who thinks it's cool to call members / ex-members they despise by their first name ?

Because I assure that it's pretty transparent and certainly not cool or badass...

the video sucks

look. ronald and dj didn't do the twat solos. robin and bucket did. this video is false advertising. misleading. which means, robin and bucket should be in the video. because robin and bucket are TWAT. not ronald and dj

They are both in the video you cow.

EDIT: I saw this video yesterday, pretty cool!

Edited by UcudBmine

the video sucks

lol

Do you actually personally know Bumblefoot or are you just one of those pissed off fans who thinks it's cool to call members / ex-members they despise by their first name ?

Because I assure that it's pretty transparent and certainly not cool or badass...

Ronald is the new Saul :tongue2:

+1 for having a bucket appearance

I think this one is still the best. remember when i came out thought guns had released a music video. its the (slightly) older twat leak

but still superior

I remember I saw that video a little before Chinese Democracy was released. I fell in love with it and everytime I listened to the part where Robin's solo begins I remembered the buildings shown in the video during that part of the song, I still do. Great videos.

Probably the best "fan-made" video I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing this.

Don't think I'd show this to MaCaulay Culkin though :P

the video sucks

First, it's fan-made, not an official band video. Second, I suppose you're upset that Paul Tobias isn't in the video either, since he co-wrote the song and plays the piano in the recording (not Dizzy). Third, Ron is in the recording of TWAT. Fourth, Ron and Buckethead are in the video. Fifth, you're an idiot (see reasons one through four).

Edited by downzy