Sebastian Bach: "Axl says The General comes out in 2012"

Stipemanblue

Sebastian Bach's not Axl's spokesman or part of Team Brazil. He's a looseknit friend of Axl's and have mutual respect for each other as singers.

The music's coming, but record companies are jack shit as far as being useful to him goes. I just think GNR should get a few songs out there on an EP, because it's going to be 4 years this fall, and if he has finished songs in the vault, would be a good time to make his next move.

Axl NEVER said he has no intention of putting new music out ever again.

• Like 1

2007. Yep, must still be relevant.

Do you let someone go on tour with you after they tell untrue stories about your life's work and timetable? Of course it's relevant.

Do you really trust axl!??!?!

That's a good question especially when we're talking about a group that put out an album called: GN'R Lies.

Edited by Stipemanblue

You'll all be saying I was right come December 31, 2012 and we have our two new albums. (Might as well join Sebastian on this)

What will you be doing when you're wrong?

I doubt I'll be wrong. But to answer your question: I'll be at the Viper Room a few blocks away listening to the up and coming local bands. I'm not a fair weather fan but there will always be people putting out new music. Hey, look at Green Day. Oh gawd!

oh yeah, can't wait for the third album to drop.. i've even marked it on my calendar!! just counting down the days!!!

I've even organised a launch party for the better film clip, but the guys at the venue said i can't keep booking it week after week.. it's bad for business.. :crazy: