Now that SONOFABITCH and Satanisk Slakt have defected, who's next?

saber_

wha

Defection

In politics, a defector is a person who gives up allegiance to one state or political entity in exchange for allegiance to another. More broadly, it involves abandoning a person, cause or doctrine to which one is bound by some tie, as of allegiance or duty.[1][2]

This term is also applied, often pejoratively, to anyone who switches loyalty to another religion, sports team, political party, or other rival faction. In that sense, the defector is often considered a traitor.

explain yourself at once or i'm reporting this thread for being shit

believe me, i'll do it.

Good for you! :jerkoff:

You go ahead and do that, report me, you fucking tattle tale bitch. So much for "Anything Goes." I propose the attitude section get to use the name "Anything Goes," because it's a misnomer in here, a disgrace. ; )

No but seriously, you wanna place a wager or what, buddy?

believe me, i'll do it.

You go ahead and do that, report me, you fucking tattle tale bitch. So much for "Anything Goes." I propose the attitude section get to use the name "Anything Goes," because it's a misnomer in here, a disgrace. ; )

I warned you.

I hope your ban is swift and harsh.

believe me, i'll do it.

I warned you.

If I get banned, it will have been worth it to have created the ultimate "FUCK YOU" thread to conformist clique cunts like you.

believe me, i'll do it.

I warned you.

If I get banned, it will have been worth it to have created the ultimate "FUCK YOU" thread to conformist clique cunts like you.

This thread isn't even a "fuck you". It's just a "oh look at me I'm being ambiguous" type of shit thread that always sucks.

believe me, i'll do it.

I warned you.

Whoah chill man.

Ease up on the witch hunts. :blink:

MyGnR is working on establishing a friendly co-existence with other GnR forums,so let's not get carried away.

Things are pretty smooth behind the scenes in those regards,and we'd like to see that carry over to the boards.

Thanks! :)