Who in the hell is Rachequita on the Twitter feed?

Carne_asaDA

she's a shining example of why i generally hate twitter. unless you're a celebrity or someone of note, i don't see a reason why anyone would (or should) want to care about what you're doing on an hourly basis.

If you're ever wondering what I'm thinking, there's about a 96% chance I'm thinking about what & when I'm going to eat next.

we don't have to wonder dear because you fucking tweet what you're thinking all day long! :book:

Yeah guys, will make the change as soon as I get the twitter account pass. Must have been an accident. :)

I don't think it was an accident, because all of a sudden I was following her on my own personal Twitter account and I am POSITIVE I didn't add her to my Follow list. Her timeline starts August 3rd, the same day I started seeing her tweets.

I know there used to be a way for people to force others to follow them, perhaps there still is a way. :shrugs:

Guest Broskirose

Yeah fuck her, she's nothing do to with Guns.

Also, Josh Freese, cool that he played on the album, but I don't think his tweets will ever be to do with GNR...

If by "the album" you are reffering to Chinese Democracy, he didn't play on it.

And who cares if his tweets have to do with GNR. He's fucking awesome :awesomeface:

The fact that lots of GNR fans and current/former members of the band follow her makes me think that this used to be someone else's account. But whose? Whose account was hacked/changed?

There is no way to change the @ name without setting up a new account, so I don't think it was an account change/hack. I think she somehow copied somebody's list of 23K followers and made all of them follow her.

The fact that lots of GNR fans and current/former members of the band follow her makes me think that this used to be someone else's account. But whose? Whose account was hacked/changed?

There is no way to change the @ name without setting up a new account, so I don't think it was an account change/hack. I think she somehow copied somebody's list of 23K followers and made all of them follow her.

You sure about that? I changed my @ name without setting up new account.

You sure about that? I changed my @ name without setting up new account.

You're right, I just figured it out! I had been going to "Profile" instead of "Account". So it probably was an account change/hack with this Rachequita feed.