Who in the hell is Rachequita on the Twitter feed?

Carne_asaDA

she's a shining example of why i generally hate twitter. unless you're a celebrity or someone of note, i don't see a reason why anyone would (or should) want to care about what you're doing on an hourly basis.

If you're ever wondering what I'm thinking, there's about a 96% chance I'm thinking about what & when I'm going to eat next.

we don't have to wonder dear because you fucking tweet what you're thinking all day long! :book:

this

Raechiquita is the girl who was running the fake lzzyStradlin account.

She kept her 23,000 followers and changed her twitter handle, etc.

:lol: Ah!

Probably won't get changed before the 8th guys. GG is on vacation. Until then, we can enjoy Rachequita's entertaining updates. :popcorn:

:lol: Ah!

Probably won't get changed before the 8th guys. GG is on vacation. Until then, we can enjoy Rachequita's entertaining updates. :popcorn:

I AM kinda intrigued as to what kind of angle she is. Seems like she is obtuse, I have no idea if she's straight, she's not right very often, and I wouldn't describe her as acute angle.

Good Game GG

When did Bobby Valentine become a member here?

Guest Broskirose

Since when is she verified? Is it just me or is @gunsnroses to blame for this? I don't remember that account being verified until the GNR twitter mentioned it in one of their tweets.

Good Game GG

If you read the previous page, you'll see it wasn't his fault. :)

i know :)

Gotta Love this girl

@Raechiquita

Boys need an extra lesson to understand what girls really want

@Raechiquita

Boys are jerks. But that's what make them interesting...

@Raechiquita

Disney gave me unrealistic expectations about men.

:lol:

Edited by bumblecool

So thats why i was following her! Couldnt understand it! Hey.. that Izzy account was verifyed! How she do that!??

Accounts that have a "history of impersonation" automatically verify when they hit 15,000 followers.

Ah right. Couldn't understand how I was following her. I though it was some spam thing so I reported and blocked her!

Sorry about this bullshit guys, I was on vacation and had no access to the forum or the net.

All is better now, in the future this will not happen again!

Sorry for the delay to fix this and thanks to thread op for bringing this to the attention of the staff :shades:

What I "think" happened is this:

She had her name as izzy stradlin, verified and we added it to the list after GNR tweeted to this account, then she switched the name etc, that is why so many of us have her in out twitter feeds.

I will be more carefull with verifying these accounts :no:

This is what I am thinking, after 11 hours drive my mind is a little fuzzy at the moment hehe

Edited by gunsguy

Sorry about this bullshit guys, I was on vacation and had no access to the forum or the net.

All is better now, in the future this will not happen again!

Sorry for the delay to fix this and thanks to thread op for bringing this to the attention of the staff :shades:

What I "think" happened is this:

She had her name as izzy stradlin, verified and we added it to the list after GNR tweeted to this account, then she switched the name etc, that is why so many of us have her in out twitter feeds.

I will be more carefull with verifying these accounts :no:

This is what I am thinking, after 11 hours drive my mind is a little fuzzy at the moment hehe

if the account was verified by twitter then it really wasn't your fault for trusting it GG - don't stress about it. ;) weird chick to build up a huge following like that and then switch her persona on people.