Do YOU believe in future nuGnR material?

Cosmo

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Considering we will someday listen to new GnR songs, do you think you'll like whatever comes out in CD2? Consider what you think is the most possible scenario, in terms of who's it's written by. Do you think you will like what comes out?

I know some people will say "Only if it's the Robin/Bucket material", in that case... do you think CDII will consist of this material? Yes? Vote Yes. No? Well, you got the idea. There is no maybe here.

Considering we will someday listen to new GnR songs, do you think you'll like whatever comes out in CD2? Consider what you think is the most possible scenario, in terms of who's it's written by. Do you think you will like what comes out?

I know some people will say "Only if it's the Robin/Bucket material", in that case... do you think CDII will consist of this material? Yes? Vote Yes. No? Well, you got the idea. There is no maybe here.

I don't think there's as much weight on new material the way there was with UYI or CD, the expectations are much lower, Axl has no pressure to outdo himself the way he felt he did before. It's a batch of songs, nothing more, nothing less.

Hard to judge something we haven't heard. Based on what they've said? Less ballads. I think most of the audience would want to hear a ballad free GNR album.