How will CDII MOSTLY sound like?

Cosmo

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Put both your fingers in your ears and you can hear it right now.

I seriously don't think it'll ever come out. Record company is pissed at lack of promotion of CD by Axl and underperformance sales wise so they won't want more of the same sessions. Axl won't play ball and write new and more mainstream material. Label will refuse to sink money into an album they don't believe in, so Axl will pack up his toys and go home. That's my guess as to what's been happening these last several years, and its my guess that it's what will continue to happen.

Does Axl look like he gives a fuck these days? No. And the label probably won't be pushing him because he's become more hassle to them than a new record is worth.

I'm guessing Illusions sounding material with a bit of Bumbles unique sound that sneaks in and surprises you ... or atleast we can hope... I just hope there's none of DJ's gothy, emo, dark, bland and simple influence. PLEASE GOD. :scared:

I think Ashba can write hard rock riffs like as BC or Sixx AM music, and i hope will see it.

Or good hard rock songs like Saints of Los Angeles, a excellent good hard rock album by Motley Crue which Ashba composed with Nikki Sixx.

I'm aware of his other work out of GN'R, I used to listen to BC a lot. Can't stand Sixx AM or Motley Crue. I just think all of that work is a little bland in comparison to GN'R. I just don't believe he has it in him to co write Shackler's II, or anything in the league of Estranged. :shrugs:

I hate Shacklers Revenge becasuse i hate industrial rock, Estranged is a a masterpiece, Axl can write songs like Estranged but the band has different styles of musicians:

Bumblefoot - Alternative

Fortus - all haha

Stinson - Punk

Ashba - the only hard rock musician

Pitman - Industrial

Ferrer - ?

Thats why i have expectations for Ashba, he likes Hard Rock and i miss this style in GnR music, a new Appetite for Destruction will should be a worldwide superhit, i am sure.

Dj has 12 songs he wrote for GNR. I could see them becoming the new Snakepit.

I just think its a big risk for Axl to try to do hard rock without the old Guns. I'd be more inclined not to commit to one style. Put Saints of LA and MF of the Year on CD II. That's how Axl seemed to do things on CD anyway. Maybe Ron and Fortus would guide the next record more in that way anyway. Then you'll still have some Axl songs and Fortus will prob be the new Tobias.

But it's down to Dj to write the next Jungle.

I'm guessing Illusions sounding material with a bit of Bumbles unique sound that sneaks in and surprises you ... or atleast we can hope... I just hope there's none of DJ's gothy, emo, dark, bland and simple influence. PLEASE GOD. :scared:

I think Ashba can write hard rock riffs like as BC or Sixx AM music, and i hope will see it.

Or good hard rock songs like Saints of Los Angeles, a excellent good hard rock album by Motley Crue which Ashba composed with Nikki Sixx.

I'm aware of his other work out of GN'R, I used to listen to BC a lot. Can't stand Sixx AM or Motley Crue. I just think all of that work is a little bland in comparison to GN'R. I just don't believe he has it in him to co write Shackler's II, or anything in the league of Estranged. :shrugs:

I hate Shacklers Revenge becasuse i hate industrial rock, Estranged is a a masterpiece, Axl can write songs like Estranged but the band has different styles of musicians:

Bumblefoot - Alternative

Fortus - all haha

Stinson - Punk

Pitman - Industrial

Ferrer - ?

Thats why i have expectations for Ashba, he likes Hard Rock and i miss this style in GnR music, a new Appetite for Destruction will should be a worldwide superhit, i am sure.

I just think its a big risk for Axl to try to do hard rock without the old Guns. I'd be more inclined not to commit to one style. Put Saints of LA and MF of the Year on CD II. That's how Axl seemed to do things on CD anyway. Maybe Ron and Fortus would guide the next record more in that way anyway. Then you'll still have some Axl songs and Fortus will prob be the new Tobias.

its true, according to Ashba, he wrote songs with Axl, i think that its modern hard rock, Axl employed Ashba because he thinks that DJ can write good songs, DJ isnt virtuoso, and Axl needs virtuosos if he want a CDII, Sixx Am has hit radio singles, its possible Axl wants it, BBF is a virtuoso, perfect to create progressive, alternative or heavys songs, Ashba can write a simple single which will be commercial and mainstream.

In the mainstream is necessary hard rock, old or modern, because people like that and dont like complex albums, i think that CDII will be more varied than CD, i hope this album will has a songs like Saints of Los Angeles (its only a example), 2 or 3 songs! old sound gunner is impossible without Duff, Slash and Izzy but modern hard rock its possible, and classic rock, Going Down is a good classic rock song, i hope it will be in CD II.

Bumblefoot - Alternative

Fortus - all haha

Stinson - Punk

Pitman - Industrial

Ferrer - ?

its true, according to Ashba, he wrote songs with Axl, i think that its modern hard rock, Axl employed Ashba because he thinks that DJ can write good songs, DJ isnt virtuoso, and Axl needs virtuosos if he want a CDII, Sixx Am has hit radio singles, its possible Axl wants it, BBF is a virtuoso, perfect to create progressive, alternative or heavys songs, Ashba can write a simple single which will be commercial and mainstream.

In the mainstream is necessary hard rock, old or modern, because people like that and dont like complex albums, i think that CDII will be more varied than CD, i hope this album will has a songs like Saints of Los Angeles (its only a example), 2 or 3 songs! old sound gunner is impossible without Duff, Slash and Izzy but modern hard rock its possible, and classic rock, Going Down is a good classic rock song, i hope it will be in CD II.

I wonder if CD II was finished with Fortus before Ashba turned up but maybe Ron and Dj will be CD III, All that Guns Can't leave Behind.