Del James

What do you remember about Del when you first met him, had he talked about why he originally came out to LA with you? I could see him wanting to write for TV and film, and somehow that wound up turning into being Axl's "consigliere". It must've been awkward for him when the guys left, people he'd been friends with.

What do you remember about Del when you first met him, had he talked about why he originally came out to LA with you? I could see him wanting to write for TV and film, and somehow that wound up turning into being Axl's "consigliere". It must've been awkward for him when the guys left, people he'd been friends with.

Del is the guy that helps keep things going. He knows what it takes to get the job done. He is Loyal to Axl and they are very close. He is a good guy to have around.

Del is the guy that helps keep things going. He knows what it takes to get the job done. He is Loyal to Axl and they are very close. He is a good guy to have around.

Was Del close with any of the other guys in the Old Days, or was he more always Axl's friend? Like, how did Slash/Duff/Izzy view Del during the era of the old band?