Could James Holmes be a patsy?

Carne_asaDA

Considering it happened in CO...Look into William Zabel's Columbine conspiracy.

I think that's a bunch of bull. Read Columbine by Dave Cullen...Eric Harris was just a psychotic who wanted to out-do the OKC bombing. Not everything is a conspiracy.

And I believe in a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK mind you.

Considering it happened in CO...Look into William Zabel's Columbine conspiracy.

I think that's a bunch of bull. Read Columbine by Dave Cullen...Eric Harris was just a psychotic who wanted to out-do the OKC bombing. Not everything is a conspiracy.

And I believe in a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK mind you.

Maybe, but a lot of what Zabel says does make sense.

Guest Len B'stard

I must say i love the hair :lol: Sorry but i been holding that back since i first saw that pic. Must say i feel better for it, i feel like eating something with fibre in it now.

Edited by sugaraylen

james-holmes-mug-shot_401x443.jpg

No mentally stable person has eyes like that. He was drugged I think.

Maybe it's a coverup and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps it's the CIA doing some kind of mind control, Project MKUltra.

Would someone of this kid's background and income be able to pull off something as complex as he's accused of? Booby traps, body gear, shooting accuracy and while arrested, under the influence of some kind of drugs.

The internet?

Not enough.

And I'm not a conspiracy theory guy by all means, but this really doesn't all add up.

Yes it does! Weirdo + money + intelligence + ease of obtaining devastating weaponry = lots of dead people. What's so complicated about that?

The internet?

Not enough.

And I'm not a conspiracy theory guy by all means, but this really doesn't all add up.

Yes it does! Weirdo + money + intelligence + ease of obtaining devastating weaponry = lots of dead people. What's so complicated about that?

It's not complicated at all. In fact, it's too easy and too comfortable to believe. And that's why people want to believe it. Read more into his background. Look at who his dad works for. How about the witnesses that recalled more than 1 shooter? Jammed gun.

Oh and BTW.....the kid didn't make a lot of money. He made around 20k a year.

Edited by Carne_asaDA

It's not complicated at all. In fact, it's too easy and too comfortable to believe. And that's why people want to believe it. Read more into his background. Look at who his dad works for. How about the witnesses that recalled more than 1 shooter? Jammed gun.

I dunno man, this is all pretty "tinfoil hat brigade" sounding to me. I know he wasn't personally wealthy but his folks were pretty well off and the guy was PhD student so he wasn't daft. :shrugs: I think people are looking for some grand conspiricy that just isn't there personally.

Edited by Dazey

I dunno man, this is all pretty "tinfoil hat brigade" sounding to me. I know he wasn't personally wealthy but his folks were pretty well off and the guy was PhD student so he wasn't daft. :shrugs: I think people are looking for some grand conspiricy that just isn't there personally.

I agree. Were any of the weapons/equipment he used actually that hard to get?

Also, eyewitness testimony is notoriously bad (as it was at Columbine). So I don't put much stock into people saying they saw another shooter in the massive confusion that is a shooting like this or at Columbine.

Edited by Axl owns dexter

Stupid people will fall for anything.

1: The nose is the same. Take photo right, copy it, put it over photo 2 and lower the opacity and increase and you'll see the nose matches perfectly.

2: The angle, and distance of the camera explain the very very tiny differences of the face in the 2 photos. Do the above method again and match the ears. Everything falls into place.

3: In one picture the guy is clear and smiling for a photo and the other he is clearly fucked in the head. Everyone looks different from when they are in a normal mood and smiling than if they had a look on their face like "why'd you kick my puppy?"

Whoever created that picture above this post is a fucking idiot. The main thing to start with would be angle and distance and they didn't even bother to fix the gap.

"Omgz, he had flared nostrils when he smiled and doesn't when he has a blank stare."

And when you have longer hair, the bulk will make your ears stick out further. That's just more common sense.

The guy was found in a car there. Some theories about other important events make sense but to go with this just shows some people need a life.

People that entertain theories like this should stay away for the sake of the legitimate "conspiracy theories" out there. It only creates that "tin foil hat" perception and hurts credibility.

Edited by Rustycage

everything that happens is a conspiracy to some . the guy was a fucking wacko and did something horrendous as for seeing 2 shooters and the such its a dark movie theatre shit is going crazy sometimes you cant really make out whats going on

everything that happens is a conspiracy to some . the guy was a fucking wacko and did something horrendous as for seeing 2 shooters and the such its a dark movie theatre shit is going crazy sometimes you cant really make out whats going on

I'm sure the smoke bomb or tear gas or whatever it was he used didn't help either. :shrugs:

I'm sure the smoke bomb or tear gas or whatever it was he used didn't help either. :shrugs:

thats true as well forgot about the tear gas, so you have tear gas filling up a darkened movie theatre with a hail of gunfire going down, its hard to tell what is going on

as for the gun jamming he was using an ar 15 those things jam all the time i shot one once in 2 clips i shot it jammed twice on me. he had 2 more handguns and a shotgun

For the record I know that he is the same guy in both photos, I was kind f trying to make the point that some people will believe anything, you can clearly see that both guys have the same ears and in both photos his left ear is sticking out.

No confusion, I think the intent of your post was understood. My comments towards the photo are to the ones that create, feed or fall for that garbage.