Could James Holmes be a patsy?

Carne_asaDA

james-holmes-mug-shot_401x443.jpg

No mentally stable person has eyes like that. He was drugged I think.

Maybe it's a coverup and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps it's the CIA doing some kind of mind control, Project MKUltra.

Wow, the guy really is a masterful planner. He even dyed his hair to match the outfit he knew he'd be wearing.

Considering it happened in CO...Look into William Zabel's Columbine conspiracy.

I think that's a bunch of bull. Read Columbine by Dave Cullen...Eric Harris was just a psychotic who wanted to out-do the OKC bombing. Not everything is a conspiracy.

And I believe in a conspiracy in the assassination of JFK mind you.

Wait. How do you expect to out do the OKC bombing with small caliber semi-automatic weapons and some jimmy-rigged propane IEDs?

It's not complicated at all. In fact, it's too easy and too comfortable to believe. And that's why people want to believe it. Read more into his background. Look at who his dad works for. How about the witnesses that recalled more than 1 shooter? Jammed gun.

Oh and BTW.....the kid didn't make a lot of money. He made around 20k a year.

I dunno man, this is all pretty "tinfoil hat brigade" sounding to me. I know he wasn't personally wealthy but his folks were pretty well off and the guy was PhD student so he wasn't daft. :shrugs: I think people are looking for some grand conspiricy that just isn't there personally.

I agree, and as you mentioned the tear gas. It's hard to understand the term "attacked the senses" until you've had a strong whiff of the stuff.

To me it just seems like this kid slowly detached himself from society, conjured up some weird delusions, got but hurt, and then after he pulled the trigger he had an extremely solemn "Oh fuck, what did I do?" moment.

Maybe it's a coverup and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Perhaps it's the CIA doing some kind of mind control, Project MKUltra.

Would someone of this kid's background and income be able to pull off something as complex as he's accused of? Booby traps, body gear, shooting accuracy and while arrested, under the influence of some kind of drugs.

What shooting accuracy? He had a rifle with a drum magazine, a shotgun and a semi automatic pistol with an extended magazine in a movie theater packed with unarmed people. If it had been someone who knew what they were doing, the death toll could have been much higher.

Would someone of this kid's background and income be able to pull off something as complex as he's accused of? Booby traps, body gear, shooting accuracy and while arrested, under the influence of some kind of drugs.

What shooting accuracy? He had a rifle with a drum magazine, a shotgun and a semi automatic pistol with an extended magazine in a movie theater packed with unarmed people. If it had been someone who knew what they were doing, the death toll could have been much higher.

yeah it would have been nevermind blinding the people with tear gas, as for body gear and booby traps, you can buy body armor over the internet for 350 dollars. as for the booby traps not that hard their is internet sites that show you step by step how to do it, i went on one and made military grade smoke grenades i made it in a 20oz water bottle took me 10 minutes

yeah it would have been nevermind blinding the people with tear gas, as for body gear and booby traps, you can buy body armor over the internet for 350 dollars. as for the booby traps not that hard their is internet sites that show you step by step how to do it, i went on one and made military grade smoke grenades i made it in a 20oz water bottle took me 10 minutes

So Bran are you planning to dye your hair red as well? Not planning a trip to the movies in the next few nights are you? :popcorn:

So Bran are you planning to dye your hair red as well? Not planning a trip to the movies in the next few nights are you? :popcorn:

i just might :tongue2:

the smoke grenade thing was more of a science experiment my school was trying to get rid of all this old material they had for experiments in the class room i read about the smoke grenades on some website so i went by the science lab to see if they had any of the materials i needed and they had a bunch of it, so i cooked it up

looked similar to this when it was done smokebomb.jpg

mine had more white looking smoke though and more smoke since i filled up a water bottle.

this guy didnt have to be a master mind to make explosives it just takes reading an internet site

plus you can buy this

$(KGrHqRHJE8E-vUM27SJBPy7Q)v-m!~~60_1.JPG?set_id=8800005007

for 380 dollars.

a gas mask i have seen them at flea markets before, the guy was just a nut not under mind control or any of that nonsense