Is Axl back in Malibu!

Tabitha27

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know?

Hopefully in a studio somewhere I hope.

Counting their $$$. Waiting for the next round of touring same ol', same ol'.

I still find it cute as a fucking button that there are people out there that still think a new nu album is on the way :rofl-lol:

Anyone know?

How/Why would anyone where know where Axl is?

Exactly. Dude go on with your life and don't worry about Axl. I'm sure he's living his life and doing fine. If there's any music news, hopefully, we will find out soon enough.

Anyone know?

Some of the hired hands might be a studio. I doubt Axl is there with them.

4 things could happen next:

1. They tour with the same tour they've been doing for way past its sell by date.

2. The hired hands make music. Axl never shows. The band it over once again.

3. Axl vanishes for good. No word. Nothing.

4. Axl takes what he has and spends years mixing it. He might involve the others, he might not.

Anyone know?

I still find it cute as a fucking button that there are people out there that still think a new nu album is on the way :rofl-lol:

I don't think it's 'on the way', but I do think we'll here it eventually. I mostly go by the fact Axl said he views Chinese Democracy as a double album. I think he won't be happy with letting people hear just half of his vision. :shrugs:

Edited by Rovim

Anyone know?

Hi.

Hey,just a reminder that Subs wants to keep this section free for people who want to positively discuss the band without hassle and rehashed cupcake comments.

Your opinion is fine,there's a new section for it though,this isn't it.

Thanks. :)

This goes for all those that are starting to nudge back in to this section just to throw down some negative posts intended to hassle members who just want to enjoy the band.

Just to state it yet again..Subs is a big fan of the current line up.

This is his fan forum,so it would be appreciated if people would remember and respect that. ;)

No it's not really, not when he accepts donations from his users. but still, i understand you want this place to be the new heretoday, cool we will only praise nu-gnr

Seriously? Do you guys just get satisfaction out of fighting the system or something? There's now a section for controversial subjects and a section for positive discussion. We've been clearly told that we can bitch about GNR all we want if it's in the Attitude section.

No it's not really, not when he accepts donations from his users.

Purchased with his own hard earned money mate.

That was uncalled for.

A bit surprised at your response,weren't you one of the ones who used to send reports all the time and hassle the mods about not having the very section that Subs is trying to provide here?

but still, i understand you want this place to be the new heretoday, cool we will only praise nu-gnr

Yes,introducing the ATTITUDE section was all about us trying to be the new htgth.

Got the linky for that section over there?

Implementing one section for fans to discuss freely without hassle is all that is intended.

Not too much to ask I don't think?

No it's not really, not when he accepts donations from his users. but still, i understand you want this place to be the new heretoday, cool we will only praise nu-gnr

Seriously? Do you guys just get satisfaction out of fighting the system or something? There's now a section for controversial subjects and a section for positive discussion. We've been clearly told that we can bitch about GNR all we want if it's in the Attitude section.

I'm not bucking anything. I've seen this very quote posted several times already:

This is his fan forum,so it would be appreciated if people would remember and respect that. ;)

That right there is contrary to what was said before the "changes."

"Oh yeah we respect the potential negative feelings towards the band" and then comes posts about how the owner is a big new gnr fan and it's being said as a threat with a wink. So what now? You're planning to ban people who don't lick the band's taint? That comment isn't needed and it's a condescending attitude that STINKS of HTGTH. Subs is his own man and I have no problems with him but this "mod" is constantly posting that threat EVEN IN THE ATTITUDE SECTION!.

Look, I understand that the new idea is to bury negativity obviously with the "you must have access to the forum to see it's content" so any negativity can be buried while this section is the "Oh look, Axl. We love you so much can we has tickets now?!"

I didn't say anything in this topic so I'm not bucking anything but that comment has been posted everywhere, even attitude so it's pretty clear what that guys intent is.

Yes,introducing the ATTITUDE section was all about us trying to be the new htgth.

Got the linky for that section over there?

Implementing one section for fans to discuss freely without hassle is all that is intended.

Not too much to ask I don't think?

You make the very same comments even in attitude. It's just a trash can.

Edited by Rustycage

stop crying. just go to the attitude section and say whatever the fuck you want. if you have a problem with it, go start your own fucking forum. these guys are doing a great job of allowing any and every conversation. you just have to follow THE ONE OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE RULE THAT'S BEEN LAID OUT IN AN UNBELIEVABLY CLEAR AND EASY TO FOLLOW WAY... if you want to talk shit, talk shit in the attitude section.

nobody's saying you can't be critical here. nobody's saying you have to lick anyone's taint. just keep obvious shit talking in the shit talking section.

I agree with bionic to an extent. Yes, he and HV brought the forum back and we all appreciate it, however there was nothing that was so offensive that would warrant a forum handslap from a mod, imo. And I'm not saying that people who donate should get special treatment. When you post things like that, Zint, it puts a bad taste in forumers mouths of admins, etc past.

I don't think anyone wants this place to turn into HTGTH, if we wanted to post there, we would.

stop crying. just go to the attitude section and say whatever the fuck you want. if you have a problem with it, go start your own fucking forum. these guys are doing a great job of allowing any and every conversation. you just have to follow THE ONE OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE RULE THAT'S BEEN LAID OUT IN AN UNBELIEVABLY CLEAR AND EASY TO FOLLOW WAY... if you want to talk shit, talk shit in the attitude section.

nobody's saying you can't be critical here. nobody's saying you have to lick anyone's taint. just keep obvious shit talking in the shit talking section.

1: Stop kissing ass. You're one of the most negative here and ridiculous with topics about eating bowls of shit.

2: I'm not crying. I am responding to something that is ALSO posted in attitude if you had read the post.

3: I didn't even talk shit, I quoted a comment and then accused of bucking someone. When asked, I explain why.

1: Stop kissing ass. You're one of the most negative here and ridiculous with topics about eating bowls of shit.

2: I'm not crying. I am responding to something that is ALSO posted in attitude if you had read the post.

3: I didn't even talk shit, I quoted a comment and then accused of bucking someone. When asked, I explain why.

1. i'm not kissing their asses. i think these guys run a great forum. i think axl runs a shitty band. they let me post about it all day in the right section. that's where you read my hilarious thread about eating diarrhea to get new music.

2. you are crying. it's fucking embarrassing. suck it up and post in the attitude section. or cry about it offline so as not to waste our time.

3. stop crying already.

And it's allowed to be critical in this section, only cupcake comments are not allowed, that's for the attitude section. Don't see the problem with that.

That comment wasn't responding to trolling though. It was the same as any other criticism. Repeat tours of the back catalog.

When the same comment is posted in the attitude section regarding negativity, what is your response to that?

And it's allowed to be critical in this section, only cupcake comments are not allowed, that's for the attitude section. Don't see the problem with that.

That comment wasn't responding to trolling though. It was the same as any other criticism. Repeat tours of the back catalog.

When the same comment is posted in the attitude section regarding negativity, what is your response to that?

A different one.

guess what? your opinion doesn't matter. why? cause you're not a moderator and this ain't your forum. sorry if you don't think that's fair, but nobody said life's fair. if the greatest injustice you'll suffer today is posting in the section you're asked to post in, consider yourself unbelievably blessed.

there are plenty of times the mods moderate me. and there are plenty of times i'm asking for it. at the end of the day, however, they're the mods. they're the ones putting in the work to run their site. so they get to make the rules. and no amount of my tears will change that.

Edited by HisRoyalSweetness

Anyone know?

Some of the hired hands might be a studio. I doubt Axl is there with them.

4 things could happen next:

1. They tour with the same tour they've been doing for way past its sell by date.

2. The hired hands make music. Axl never shows. The band it over once again.

3. Axl vanishes for good. No word. Nothing.

4. Axl takes what he has and spends years mixing it. He might involve the others, he might not.

Ya know, i don't recall giving you permission to speak...