Is Axl back in Malibu!

Tabitha27

stop crying. just go to the attitude section and say whatever the fuck you want. if you have a problem with it, go start your own fucking forum. these guys are doing a great job of allowing any and every conversation. you just have to follow THE ONE OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE RULE THAT'S BEEN LAID OUT IN AN UNBELIEVABLY CLEAR AND EASY TO FOLLOW WAY... if you want to talk shit, talk shit in the attitude section.

nobody's saying you can't be critical here. nobody's saying you have to lick anyone's taint. just keep obvious shit talking in the shit talking section.

1: Stop kissing ass. You're one of the most negative here and ridiculous with topics about eating bowls of shit.

2: I'm not crying. I am responding to something that is ALSO posted in attitude if you had read the post.

3: I didn't even talk shit, I quoted a comment and then accused of bucking someone. When asked, I explain why.

1. i'm not kissing their asses. i think these guys run a great forum. i think axl runs a shitty band. they let me post about it all day in the right section. that's where you read my hilarious thread about eating diarrhea to get new music.

2. you are crying. it's fucking embarrassing. suck it up and post in the attitude section. or cry about it offline so as not to waste our time.

3. stop crying already.

When I am told the board will be a certain way, pay my money and it becomes the opposite, I don't care what someone who fantasizes about eating bowls of shit for GNR thinks about it. When the same comment here is also posted in that "negative section," your argument is simply ass kissing and completely irrelevant.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what now? You're planning to ban people who don't lick the band's taint? That comment isn't needed and it's a condescending attitude that STINKS of HTGTH.

Trying to politely get things back under control in this section and ATTITUDE are directives from Subs himself.

If you have beefs with it,I suggest you take it up with him.

Subs is his own man and I have no problems with him

Then you should be understably co-operative with this then.

Subs:

We have loads of fresh ideas and initiatives to try and build on the forum's success.I can though confirm the following will happen: All previous banned members are free to return.The reason for this is simple really, it's a fresh start for everyone and I feel that should be consistent throughout this process. To that end, all warnings will be removed as well. I do though add this; there's clearly been a reason why you've been warned/banned and similar episodes are likely to end in the same result, no? So please be respectful and I promise you'll see the same in return.Also, any returning member who either publicly, or privately is seen to be mocking a current mod who may had warned or banned then, will be go back on the warning trail and (depending on the severity) banned. I can't open the doors and allow people to run amok - respect runs down a two way street I'm afraid.

One of Subs' ideas is a section free from hassle and cupcakes.

Giving mods a hard time who are trying to help create that section,is not something he's looking for.

That's from the guy who "is his own man".

And it's allowed to be critical in this section, only cupcake comments are not allowed, that's for the attitude section. Don't see the problem with that.

That comment wasn't responding to trolling though. It was the same as any other criticism. Repeat tours of the back catalog.

When the same comment is posted in the attitude section regarding negativity, what is your response to that?

A different one.

Well, it's been posted there too, bro. That's the only reason for my reaction here in a topic I just browsed through and saw the comment once again.

So what now? You're planning to ban people who don't lick the band's taint? That comment isn't needed and it's a condescending attitude that STINKS of HTGTH.

Trying to politely get things back under control in this section and ATTITUDE are directives from Subs himself.

Subs:

We have loads of fresh ideas and initiatives to try and build on the forum's success.I can though confirm the following will happen: All previous banned members are free to return.The reason for this is simple really, it's a fresh start for everyone and I feel that should be consistent throughout this process. To that end, all warnings will be removed as well. I do though add this; there's clearly been a reason why you've been warned/banned and similar episodes are likely to end in the same result, no? So please be respectful and I promise you'll see the same in return.Also, any returning member who either publicly, or privately is seen to be mocking a current mod who may had warned or banned then, will be go back on the warning trail and (depending on the severity) banned. I can't open the doors and allow people to run amok - respect runs down a two way street I'm afraid.

Giving mods a hard time who are trying to help create that section,is not something he's looking for (returned members or otherwise).

Subs:

Giving mods a hard time who are trying to help create that section,is not something he's looking for.

I have no problem with him. I have a problem with YOU posting those same threats in the other section. If I have to, I will take it up with him.

Subs:

I have no problem with him. I have a problem with YOU posting those same threats in the other section. If I have to, I will take it up with him.

Where's the threat?

stop crying. just go to the attitude section and say whatever the fuck you want. if you have a problem with it, go start your own fucking forum. these guys are doing a great job of allowing any and every conversation. you just have to follow THE ONE OBVIOUS AND SIMPLE RULE THAT'S BEEN LAID OUT IN AN UNBELIEVABLY CLEAR AND EASY TO FOLLOW WAY... if you want to talk shit, talk shit in the attitude section.

nobody's saying you can't be critical here. nobody's saying you have to lick anyone's taint. just keep obvious shit talking in the shit talking section.

1: Stop kissing ass. You're one of the most negative here and ridiculous with topics about eating bowls of shit.

2: I'm not crying. I am responding to something that is ALSO posted in attitude if you had read the post.

3: I didn't even talk shit, I quoted a comment and then accused of bucking someone. When asked, I explain why.

1. i'm not kissing their asses. i think these guys run a great forum. i think axl runs a shitty band. they let me post about it all day in the right section. that's where you read my hilarious thread about eating diarrhea to get new music.

2. you are crying. it's fucking embarrassing. suck it up and post in the attitude section. or cry about it offline so as not to waste our time.

3. stop crying already.

When I am told the board will be a certain way, pay my money and it becomes the opposite, I don't care what someone who fantasizes about eating bowls of shit for GNR thinks about it. When the same comment here is also posted in that "negative section," your argument is simply ass kissing and completely irrelevant.

poor you. you have endured so much pain and suffering. please remember to pass on your story to future generations, so we can ensure that they aren't made to suffer in the same grueling, unforgiving way. you are a saintly martyr.

how much did you donate? if i send you a check for the same amount, will you use it to dry your tears?

It's all abit childish around here these days, still it's summer so we all could do with some fresh air, get out and meet people, i don't do dictatorship, never will. but fair play to the mods for their hard work. Hope you get a slice of the donations.

Edited by bionic56

Subs:

Where's the threat?

Since my response to this has been deleted apparently, I will respond again.

A few times you have posted that same threat to others in Attitude SPECIFICALLY to Broski and others regarding Ashba topics.

Edited by Rustycage

so how much are you asking to leave? i'm sure we can field more than enough donations.

Good, start at it. The quality of discussion there is becoming shit anyways with retarded topics like the ones you contribute and bump.

guess what? the quality of discussion about guns n' roses quit being stimulating and interesting generations ago. these days gnr is good for having a laugh while you procrastinate at work. if you're expecting anything more at this point, then you're investing too much foolish hope in both axl rose and the power of a fan forum dedicated to him.

wait... so THAT's what you've been crying about? jesus christ, get this guy some prozac.

Oh so now you want to shift your point?

That is not the only time, so that claim about "sections" is total bullshit. It's apparent that the intent of it is to remove negativity. Go play in your bowl of shit topic. This doesn't concern you at all. When we start wanting to discuss shit, I'll pm ya.

I agree with bionic to an extent. Yes, he and HV brought the forum back and we all appreciate it, however there was nothing that was so offensive that would warrant a forum handslap from a mod, imo. And I'm not saying that people who donate should get special treatment. When you post things like that, Zint, it puts a bad taste in forumers mouths of admins, etc past.

I don't think anyone wants this place to turn into HTGTH, if we wanted to post there, we would.

Offering Attitude wasn't exactly a step towards turning this place into HTGTH.

In doing so, the News and Discussion section became relegated for "Hassle Free" discussion for fans who enjoy the current line up and want to discuss things hassle free.

There's a thread in SUPPORT with the guidelines of the new sections.If you check,you'll see that this one is deemed hassle free.

It's not about how offensive a post is or whether you consider a reminder a "handslap".

When a mod posts a friendly reminder,in some instances it's because (in the case of this section and ATTITUDE) Subs had requested we step things up if he feels things are slipping a bit.

The admins have a vision for this forum and these boards and they approached us to ask for our help making sure it remains as they see it.

Nothing rogue going on, just doing what is asked of us.

If any of you want the right (in this section) to derail a thread that was started with positive intent,or to make posts intended to steer the conversation in the direction of yet another squabble, feel free to contact Subs and explain why. :shrugs:

You want examples of how it is posted in Attitude?

http://www.mygnrforu...ost__p__3158336

in4epl.jpg

There's one. I assure you I can dig up the others(if they still exist) if it were needed.

Not sure what your point is? :confused:

That thread was closed because in the rules for that section, it is stated that there are to be no threads about other members.

A reminder was posted for those who may not have read the rules of the section.

And it was left open for awhile. ;)

Subs had no problem with the mod actions taken on that btw. :shrugs:

You want examples of how it is posted in Attitude?

http://www.mygnrforu...ost__p__3158336

in4epl.jpg

There's one. I assure you I can dig up the others(if they still exist) if it were needed.

Jesus freaking Christ I hadn't seen that, ahhhhh my eyes they burn......seriously dude you are being a bit over dramatic you probably having a bad day.

People sling shit at each other every single day in attitude and there's no problem whatsoever. I think that Brodski dude opened 2 threads a day for 2 weeks straight bashing ashba, saying the exact same things every single time. He topped it off with a thread with extremely serious accusations against him including scams, children etc... Stuff like that, even on the Internet can lead to legal problems. A line was drawn where it should have been.

yeah, sure. post your info, along with the total amount of money you feel was swindled away when you donated to the forum. then we can share the link with other forum members, and once your donation is equaled, you can be perfectly content with the justice you have achieved.

Swindled? Who said that? I simply said that the forum is not what we were told it would be because a section for straight forward discussion has become a place for burying criticism/negativity and allowing garbage like majority of your topics to be posted.

If you are serious, you can pm me and I will give you details. I'm not posting private information on a public board.