Is Axl back in Malibu!

Tabitha27

yeah, sure. post your info, along with the total amount of money you feel was swindled away when you donated to the forum. then we can share the link with other forum members, and once your donation is equaled, you can be perfectly content with the justice you have achieved.

Swindled? Who said that? I simply said that the forum is not what we were told it would be because a section for straight forward discussion has become a place for burying criticism/negativity and allowing garbage like majority of your topics to be posted.

If you are serious, you can pm me and I will give you details. I'm not posting private information on a public board.

jesus fucking christ, are you serious with the semantics? how boring.... okay, you win. i'll change "swindle" to "solicit donations under false pretenses," if that helps to dry any of your hot tears.

if we're going to recoup your donation to the forum by collecting donations from other forum members, they're going to need your paypal info too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus freaking Christ I hadn't seen that, ahhhhh my eyes they burn......seriously dude you are being a bit over dramatic you probably having a bad day.

People sling shit at each other every single day in attitude and there's no problem whatsoever. I think that Brodski dude opened 2 threads a day for 2 weeks straight bashing ashba, saying the exact same things every single time. He topped it off with a thread with extremely serious accusations against him including scams, children etc... Stuff like that, even on the Internet can lead to legal problems. A line was drawn where it should have been.

Apparently you are also missing the point. The intent of those posts is to stop negativity when the supposed intent of the section was to somewhat allow it.

I notice you guys aren't complaining about Popcorn and his 3 or 4 topics a day of pure trolling. I guess when you bash a past member, it's all good but bash a current one and you get the topic locked, get warned and/or banned.

I just don't like false intentions and it's being displayed here. If those threats were made simply here, trust me, I'm cool with it, but when it is posted in the section of intended negative or "controversial" topics, it's dirty. I don't know how many of you have even posted on forums long enough to see how exactly that other board turned into a censor fest, but it started with supposed "good intentions." When I see bullshit, I call it. You may think it's dramatic but it's more about just calling someone's claims bullshit. When ya have a section with a certain theme and then start contradicting yourself, claiming that the other section is the place for it but still censor it there, cmon.

Ok so...this needs to get back on track.

If HRS and Rustycage want to continue in PM's,please do so.

Sorry if a reminder that this section is intended to be "hassle free" upset anyone.

It really wasn't the intention..it's just a reminder. :)

Didn't think it would lead to such a large derailment.

Back on topic everyone, please.

Thank you.

yeah, sure. post your info, along with the total amount of money you feel was swindled away when you donated to the forum. then we can share the link with other forum members, and once your donation is equaled, you can be perfectly content with the justice you have achieved.

Swindled? Who said that? I simply said that the forum is not what we were told it would be because a section for straight forward discussion has become a place for burying criticism/negativity and allowing garbage like majority of your topics to be posted.

If you are serious, you can pm me and I will give you details. I'm not posting private information on a public board.

jesus fucking christ, are you serious with the semantics? how boring.... okay, you win. i'll change "swindle" to "solicit donations under false pretenses," if that helps to dry any of your hot tears.

if we're going to recoup your donation to the forum by collecting donations from other forum members, they're going to need your paypal info too.

You handle it. You wanted to organize it, then you handle it and let me know. You got a big problem with me? Hell, I can be on my way in a heartbeat even without it which is probably most likely after not kissing ass(like you) and calling bullshit where I see it. Either way, I don't care, bro.

You can bet you will see me rejoin around the time that they are "sick of the negativity" and get more aggressive so I can watch your topics go up in flames.:thumbsup:

Edited by Rustycage

Anyone know?

Hopefully in a studio somewhere I hope.

Counting their $$$. Waiting for the next round of touring same ol', same ol'.

I still find it cute as a fucking button that there are people out there that still think a new nu album is on the way :rofl-lol:

Hi.

Hey,just a reminder that Subs wants to keep this section free for people who want to positively discuss the band without hassle and rehashed cupcake comments.

Your opinion is fine,there's a new section for it though,this isn't it.

Thanks. :)

This goes for all those that are starting to nudge back in to this section just to throw down some negative posts intended to hassle members who just want to enjoy the band.

Just to state it yet again..Subs is a big fan of the current line up.

This is his fan forum,so it would be appreciated if people would remember and respect that. ;)

Ok man fair enough. Just a quick question though?

Say something gets mentioned about a nee album, or a discussion is started about axl playing another wedding, are we allowed to post our opinions about it, even if they're.critical? I know this post was a little...exaggerated, but are we still allowed to show disapproval in the discussion to a certain extent? Just trying to see where the line is drawn as I'm really not trying to push anybody's buttons.

Anyone know?

I still find it cute as a fucking button that there are people out there that still think a new nu album is on the way :rofl-lol:

Hi.

Hey,just a reminder that Subs wants to keep this section free for people who want to positively discuss the band without hassle and rehashed cupcake comments.

This goes for all those that are starting to nudge back in to this section just to throw down some negative posts intended to hassle members who just want to enjoy the band.

This is his fan forum,so it would be appreciated if people would remember and respect that. ;)

Say something gets mentioned about a nee album, or a discussion is started about axl playing another wedding, are we allowed to post our opinions about it, even if they're.critical? I know this post was a little...exaggerated, but are we still allowed to show disapproval in the discussion to a certain extent? Just trying to see where the line is drawn as I'm really not trying to push anybody's buttons.

Sure...within reason.

If someone is going to start hassling a member for thinking it was cool of them to play a wedding,then no.

If the intent of the thread is for members who are fine with GnR playing a wedding, and you or anyone takes great issue with it, it would be preferred that you take the topic to Attitude where any controversial views about it can be discussed.That way the thread is left free in this section for people to talk about the the song list or share pics etc.

That's all we're trying to get across..leaving this section "hassle free" for the members who just want a place to discuss a band that they actually like without getting pounced on.

If, for example, a member starts a thread in this section "Do You Think We'll See A New Album in 2013" then it's ok to state skepticism etc., but not bash the member for starting the thread.That member was asking for views so it's ok to post them.If the thread turns in to big fight then we'll probably have to step in and get it back on track.If it went right off the rails and the topic stayed right off the rails with controversial posts,then we might move it to Attitude.

That's it! :)

All I was getting at earlier was..this thread started out as a simple question, before long the "hired hands" dig showed up.It progressed to "I can't believe people think there's new music coming"...and it just snowballs from there.We've seen it happen a lot.

So to get it back to the original intended topic, a friendly reminder was put in place.

That's all it was, or intended to be.

No pm's threatening banishment were sent or anything.

And it was sent out to all, via your post as an example...wasn't really singling you out.

The thing is, things were going quite well in this section for a while and the mods/admins were quite happy that the section was progressing and members were co-operating.As of late, we are starting to see a few who can't seem to resist the temptation to slip in and cupcake, throw in a dig and...well...cause "hassles".

So, it's our job (as per admins) to get things back on track.

Because if we don't..trust me...we get "friendly reminders" about it. :tongue2:

Anyone know?

Hi.

Sure...within reason.

If someone is going to start hassling a member for thinking it was cool of them to play a wedding,then no.

If the intent of the thread is for members who are fine with GnR playing a wedding, and you or anyone takes great issue with it, it would be preferred that you take the topic to Attitude where any controversial views about it can be discussed.That way the thread is left free in this section for people to talk about the the song list or share pics etc.

That's all we're trying to get across..leaving this section "hassle free" for the members who just want a place to discuss a band that they actually like without getting pounced on.

If, for example, a member starts a thread in this section "Do You Think We'll See A New Album in 2013" then it's ok to state skepticism etc., but not bash the member for starting the thread.That member was asking for views so it's ok to post them.If the thread turns in to big fight then we'll probably have to step in and get it back on track.If it went right off the rails and the topic stayed right off the rails with controversial posts,then we might move it to Attitude.

That's it! :)

All I was getting at earlier was..this thread started out as a simple question, before long the "hired hands" dig showed up.It progressed to "I can't believe people think there's new music coming"...and it just snowballs from there.We've seen it happen a lot.

So to get it back to the original intended topic, a friendly reminder was put in place.

That's all it was, or intended to be.

No pm's threatening banishment were sent or anything.

And it was sent out to all, via your post as an example...wasn't really singling you out.

The thing is, things were going quite well in this section for a while and the mods/admins were quite happy that the section was progressing and members were co-operating.As of late, we are starting to see a few who can't seem to resist the temptation to slip in and cupcake, throw in a dig and...well...cause "hassles".

So, it's our job (as per admins) to get things back on track.

Because if we don't..trust me...we get "friendly reminders" about it. :tongue2:

This is a good policy,Have a great night Zint :thumbsup:

Back on topic- who thinks Malibu,and who thinks "elsewhere?"

Huh, this is a fucking fan forum. And you already got a section to non-fans discuss freely. Wtf do you want?

I'm full of this shitty threads everytime i check for news.

+1

Big Amen on this,more and more snarky comments are being posted in this sectiom when that is what Attitude was created for.

Huh, this is a fucking fan forum. And you already got a section to non-fans discuss freely. Wtf do you want?

I'm full of this shitty threads everytime i check for news.

+1

If was Axl I would fly around the world and post my whereabouts so I can DRIVE YOU MAD!! :rofl-lol:

I would love to see you all completely OUT YOUR DAMN FUCKIN SKULLS! Just for the fuckin fun of it! Woohoo

Well said bumblecool +1

Seems like not posting whereabouts is driving some mad already.

Where is Marbella?

Pretty sure Spain. And Axl unfortunately looks his age (old) and that hat....he must be really thinning on top I'm guessing. Oh well.

If it's receding, it's receding pretty slowly.

Guess he's going to be calling Uncle Elton soon, someone who's put his scalp through hell and back.

Where is Marbella?

marbella is located in the south of spain. it's a place full of millionaires, jet-setters and... russian mafiosi

Yes and no. Marbella is in Malaga, as you said in the south of Spain. And although it is full of millionaires, jet-setters and mafiosi from different countries there are also a lot of normal people there. It depends on which part you go. Damn, that´s like a three hour drive from where I live!

Edited by November_rain

lol waxl

Where is Marbella?

marbella is located in the south of spain. it's a place full of millionaires, jet-setters and... russian mafiosi

At least it was, but not so much anymore

lol waxl

Where is Marbella?

At least it was, but not so much anymore

there are still plenty of them : millionaires, jet-setters and... russian mafiosi