Conspiracy theories YOU actually BELIEVE

arnold layne

Jimmy Hoffa was murdered.

Probably true. I don't have much time for any conspiracy theories, ultimately they all come down to one thing, people would rather believe someone's running eveything than you could be killed due to blind bad luck.

Probably true. I don't have much time for any conspiracy theories, ultimately they all come down to one thing, people would rather believe someone's running eveything than you could be killed due to blind bad luck.

Rather than talking extremes, maybe it's a little bit of both.

"The term 'conspiracy theorist' is a label used by the establishment to dismiss the idea that powerful people might get together and actually plan anything"

-George Carlin

And need I remind you of the conspiracy theories that most rational people now believe are true (such as the bombing of the USS Liberty being deliberate and not a case of mistaken identity).

Edited by Axl owns dexter

"The term 'conspiracy theorist' is a label used by the establishment to dismiss the idea that powerful people might get together and actually plan anything"

-George Carlin

And need I remind you of the conspiracy theories that most rational people now believe are true (such as the bombing of the USS Liberty being deliberate and not a case of mistaken identity).

There's criminal conspiracy and political conspiracies, that's true. By conspiracy theory I mean the likes of September 11th, Princess Diana etc.

-George Carlin

There's criminal conspiracy and political conspiracies, that's true. By conspiracy theory I mean the likes of September 11th, Princess Diana etc.

Well you can't cherry pick. The USS Liberty bombing was a conspiracy, because the Israeli's were going to use the attack as a false-flag, and when they couldn't sink the ship and the plan fell apart, President Johnson had the true intent of the attack covered up because he didn't want to embarrass his allies.

And 9/11 would be a conspiracy in the same vein as the USS Liberty (a false-flag attack used to justify aggression against an enemy). I think there are a lot ridiculous theories about 9/11 (that there were no planes, that a missile hit the Pentagon, etc). However, one thing that is pretty obvious now, is that the Mossad knew what was happening that day. And if the Mossad knew what was happening that day, I find it hard to believe anyone in our intelligence apparatus didn't know either.

Edited by Axl owns dexter