Are they leaving clues on facebook?

Spirit

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe in a new album soon

I suppose Axl's mind don't want spending money if songs will catch on web. Tour is better to win money.

CHINESE is the second most expensive album the history industrial music so for what spend millions dollares without return (Almost sure)

I´d like him knowing make a CD without need spend a lot money.

Anyone knows if Axl has a studio at home? I think if they had preparing something in Los Angeles or elsewhere probably someone had heard something about is.

I´d like him knowing make a CD without need spend a lot money.

ANYONE can.

Why not Axl make your own independent CD? Does you understand?

Don't have necessary to spend millions and millions dollars do it

I guess The recorders only can invest if Axl do what does they want in terms of marketing. By the way, everything he doesnt like do, tv programs, interviews, clipes, promos actions. That´s the impasse.

What is Axl lookin' under his boot? :o

487993_10151053577553069_1943903113_n.jpg

Axl: - "Yo, Bumble, check out the heel of my boot, dude... Does that look like a nice big chunk of primo hash to you man, or what???"

BBF: - "Uhhh... a little bit. Kind of looks a bit like tar heroin though too, Axl. Whatever it is, you better be sharing it with me when we get backstage dude..."

:tongue2:

That is messed up bro!

At first I thought there was no way, but YES! They are totally leaving clues in the facebook messages!

And I cracked it! Knowing Axl's love of serial killers, especially Zodiac, I decided to use the number 12 as a cypher, since there are 12 signs of the Zodiac.

So going all the way back to the first tweet, I started recording the 12th letter of every 12 tweets, and the message it spells out is fucking amazing!!

• 1 month later...

Surely by now we should have learned that they're never leaving clues, and nothing is ever going to happen until it actually does happen and you can either see it, hear it or hold it in your hands

Let me get this straight...

mr fucking fukaji is back on the forum???