Vote for GNR

hellobeatle

:nervous:

No

It's not only for the new band, the list is for Most exciting ever! So included GNR, not only newgnr.

(The thread tittle should be changed, so that's more clear)

Edited by MBRose

my vote was based on the current lineup, not the AFD or UYI lineup since it's been stated by multiple members of those lineups (just about everyone) that they will never play again together, so my score was reflective of the fact they are pretty much a glorfied cover/tribute/nostalgia band with one original member

Voted. Hard to believe they are not in the top 10.

Imagaine that, voters that don't like being kept waiting for hours for the headliner to show up, or getting caught in a riot, or for kicks, the headliner not bothering to show up? fucking nerve of people

actually, with all that said, it's very easy to believe they aren't in the top 10, at least IMO it's easy to believe - I'd be shocked if they made Top 20

Imagaine that, voters that don't like being kept waiting for hours for the headliner to show up, or getting caught in a riot, or for kicks, the headliner not bothering to show up? fucking nerve of people

actually, with all that said, it's very easy to believe they aren't in the top 10, at least IMO it's easy to believe - I'd be shocked if they made Top 20

You're such a die hard fan.

You're such a die hard fan.

Philly 2002

the fakenugnr crap sucks more than the nme will ever be able to suck in this lifetime

Please keep these points of view in the Attitude section.

This section is intended for fans of the current line up.

If uncertain of this policy, please review the new Section Guidelines in Support.

Thank You.