Buckethead on His Time in Guns 'N' Roses: "No Answer."

Guest NGOG

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/uponsun/2012/08/buckethead_interview.php?page=2

Being that you obviously enjoy being a mysterious, anonymous figure in the music community and appear to be fairly reclusive, was it difficult working with Axl Rose, someone who seems to be fairly over the top and in love with the spotlight (at least in some twisted way)?

No answer.

Did you get frustrated with the fact that you were a member of Guns 'n' Roses for four years and nothing really ever came of it besides a few concerts?

Again, no answer.

Buckethead+bh1-thumb-500x346.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the way it should be!!! a discreet man .. a gentleman who doesn't need to promote himself with his past in the band :thumbsup:

I love that a former band member doesn't talk about intimate! Bucky you're great! ... (some mercenaries should learn manners :rofl-lol: )

that's the way it should be!!! a discreet man .. a gentleman who doesn't need to promote himself with his past in the band :thumbsup:

I love that a former band member doesn't talk about intimate! Bucky you're great! ... (some mercenaries should learn manners :rofl-lol: )

Take note DJ Ashba!

Take note DJ Ashba!

I'm sorry for you, DJ ASHBA is a current member :rolleyes: he must talk about GNR

I think all the former members should imitate Bucky ... :heart: I know it's hard, cause some ex members haven't talent as Bucky.... so they can only talk about GNR to be in the news :shrugs:

Bucky I love youuuuuuu :kiss:

I'm sorry for you, DJ ASHBA is a current member :rolleyes: he must talk about GNR

Oh he's a fucking "member" alright! A big, fat, veiny, sell yer granny for a sniff of ginger, throbbing member is exactly what he is! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Oh he's a fucking "member" alright! A big, fat, veiny, sell yer granny for a sniff of ginger, throbbing member is exactly what he is! :lol:

:rofl-lol:

It keeps it open to working with Axl in the future, even if it's just as a studio musician. Not talking about Axl in the press is the best thing to do, or at least talk about the good that came out of it. But I think there were things about the band when it came to touring that soured him, same reasons why Paul left, probably. I think Axl in the studio is prob. a lot more mellower, and just gets himself psyched up when he gets on the mic, but how many takes of a song does he do per night? Where is he at his optimum peak when he sings, the first take of the night, or 2-3 hours later when he's more raspy?

a guy who had some friends who worked with bucket posted here a while ago. he shared some stories about how bucket's still unhappy about gnr and what all went down. refuses to talk about it. even when fans ask. apparently, it wasn't a good time for bucket, and he wants to put it far behind him.