Toddlers and Tiaras

TeeJay410

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sick fuck.

Those poor children.

They all seem to be having a good time usually. I feel bad for the ones who seem forced but usually, especially all the southern gals, they couldn't be happier. If they're happy and in laughing, I don't see the problem.

Nothing worse than seeing children unaware that they are being used. Those parents should be ashamed of themselves. In 15 years Nate will be jerking off to them on the computer.

Do you say the same about Olympic athletes? In particular, the gymnists? <---------spell?

How many gymnasts do you see covered in slap and full of mountain dew murdering a tune from HMS Pinnafore while their fat, inbred, redneck Jabba of a mother looks on with a face full of donuts?

Nothing worse than seeing children unaware that they are being used. Those parents should be ashamed of themselves. In 15 years Nate will be jerking off to them on the computer.

Do you say the same about Olympic athletes? In particular, the gymnists? <---------spell?

How many gymnasts do you see covered in slap and full of mountain dew murdering a tune from HMS Pinnafore while their fat, inbred, redneck Jabba of a mother looks on with a face full of donuts?

In b4 delete.

Everything you just stated is why I love the show. Shit is hysterical.

Great show, or greatest show?

Pederass.

How are you going to flippantly call me a pederass and then become indignant when you believe someone says the same of you? You're silly child.

My girlfriend likes that show. It makes me cringe its so horrible. Honestly can't stand it. Once in a while I'll see commercials on TLC for one of the girls spin-off shows, Here Comes Honey Boo-Boo. Christ, my negative reaction doesn't lessen no matter how many times I see that commercial. Something I seem to not even be able to control.

Straight fucking deplorable. Nothing right about society clamors for a stage where little girls are dressed up as woman and often sexualized. Certainly not in the context these parents do it either. It's cheap, perverted T.V. and it's a bummer to think The Learning Channel could be so advantageous.

I'm no T.V. producer but it can't be that hard to find a show with cheap drama and cute kids saying smartass or funny things.

Never seen it but if it's that child pageant shit then it should be taken off air and the parents should be prosecuted! <_<

Dazey it is even more disgusting than you can imagine.

Picture a fat non-attractive mother, dressing her 3 year old up to look like a hooker (not kidding. face completely done with make-up, hair teased, and doing adult type dances - think it is cute when 3 year old does a booty shake or hip hop sex move)..........daughter on stage dancing and trying to look cute, while mom is in the audience coaching her every move - ya, some of the kids are SO young that they can't remember simple routines. So mom is in the audience coaching - doing the blow-kiss motion, the point at your dimples move, etc.

And the backstage footage is even worse. The kids are almost always already narcissistic, arrogant little brats. Half of them are complete divas already - the other half - and again, I'm not kidding - HATE what they are doing. We've watched bits and pieces of a few episodes over the years and EVERY show there will be 2-3 girls saying that "I don't want to do this, I hate this, I want to go home, I want to go play, I DONT WANT TO DO THIS".......while mommy yells at them to shut up while telling the 4 year old to hold still while she applies bright her red lipstick.

I swear I saw one where the kid was crying and saying she hated it......and the mom said "i don't care if you like it or not, Mommy is the boss and you are going to do it."

There is a difference between forcing your 4 year old to eat her vegetables compared to forcing them to compete in beauty or dance contests. I'm a sports freak - but if my two youngs kids don't want to do sports, I'm not going to force them. And if my 5 year old comes up and says "I hate t-ball, it isn't fun, I don't want to do it".......then I'm going to sign him up for swimming or guitar lessons or painting classes.

Dazey, it is honestly worse than you would even imagine it is.

Anytime I watch it I get the same queezy sick feeling as when seeing a terrible act of violence against an innocent victim.

It's disgusting, but admitting I have seen it twice. It was just so disgusting and sick, that it was intrIguing. Had to watch again, to make sure.

I understand why Teejay likes it, cause those mothers are hysterical and scarry, know more people who like it cause of that. Personally, I felt kind of uncomfortable watching it.

Awesome show. I only watch it for the psycho mothers. :lol:

It's disgusting. Treating all of those objects like woman at such a young age.

When I read your post for the first time I thought it was cute and touching. Then I read it a second time and realised it's not cute and touching. :lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: