Top 5 TV Characters

Guest Len B'stard

2.00 pm you Paki fuck! Dont they teach you bastards English before you hop on those leaky boats?

And on topic, Randy Marsh.

Nah, they just tied a Tamil to the mast and went 'there you are boys, who needs food when you got entertainment?' :lol: When the journeys over they go back with the boat and get dropped off in Australia.

Edited by sugaraylen

2.00 pm you Paki fuck! Dont they teach you bastards English before you hop on those leaky boats?

Nah, they just tied a Tamil to the mast and went 'there you are boys, who needs food when you got entertainment?' :lol: When the journeys over they go back with the boat and get dropped off in Australia.

FUCKIN' no English, but giving me lip?!

That's what you deserve, Mr. Drama :)

That's what you deserve, Mr. Drama :)

Out of you three assholes, consider yourself lucky you're the most likeable and not ethnic, otherwise I'd give you the most racist spray of all time.

After much deliveration, I got to swap out Boss Hogg and Christopher Moltosanti for Archie Bunker and Ralph Kramden.

Mine:

1) Jock Ewing - Dallas

2) Khal Drogo - Game of Thrones

3) Archie Bunker - All in the Family

4) Ralph Kramden - Honeymooners

5) Al Bundy - Married With Children

No particular order:

Barney Stinson - How I Met Your Mother

Number Six - The Prisoner

Chef - South Park

Elliot Stabler - Lew & Order: Special Victims Unit

Rod Serling - The Twilight Zone

I know Rod technically didn't play a character but let's face it; no Rod Serling introductions, no Twilight Zone.

Dr. House is also a great character. And then Julian, Ricky, and Bubbles together make one of the funniest television shows ever. All the characters on that show is great. Mr. Lahey, Randy, and JROC all deserve mentions as well. Taco and Andre from The League are pretty hilarious too. It's hard for me to choose five! The ones I've named here didn't even make it onto my list. I may need to reconsider it.

• 11 months later...

I never heard of nearly all of the above. I like Don Draper personally. wub.gif

Almost a year late, but he'd be my #1. Jon Hamm is the fucking man.

If he doesn't win an emmy this year for that role, then fuck the emmys. He deserved it at least a few times already. (In particular for season 4)

Edited by Crazyman

I never heard of nearly all of the above. I like Don Draper personally. wub.gif

Almost a year late, but he'd be my #1. Jon Hamm is the fucking man.

If he doesn't win an emmy this year for that role, then fuck the emmys. He deserved it at least a few times already. (In particular for season 4)

Agreed! I've had a crush on Jon Hamm for some time now.

tom hanson (21 jump street)

Aaaaah, one of my earlier teenage crushes! How Johnny Depp has changed since those days.

Emilio Delgado - Aquí No Hay Quién Viva

Let me add Juan Cuesta and Antonio Recio. Well, the whole cast of Aquí No Hay Quien Viva would deserve to be in this list.

My list:

1) Gregory House (by a mile)

2) Murdock

3) Walter White

4) Al Bundy

5) McGyver