#lifeisgood #ohyeah

GUNSNROSES513

They piss me the fuck off. I got this attention whore who always says #jackdaniels #lifeisgood.. Its like, your 19 and your talking about Jack Daniels 6 times a day. Your gonna be the poor mans Britney Spears in 3 years. Like I said, I basically use facebook to see what my family does, they live all around the country and to look at pictures of hot chicks. But i just dont understand that whole #awesomepartylastnight thing.

Edit: #Bro!

They piss me the fuck off. I got this attention whore who always says #jackdaniels #lifeisgood.. Its like, your 19 and your talking about Jack Daniels 6 times a day. Your gonna be the poor mans Britney Spears in 3 years. Like I said, I basically use facebook to see what my family does, they live all around the country and to look at pictures of hot chicks. But i just dont understand that whole #awesomepartylastnight thing.

It's a Twitter thing for trending topics that seems to have leaked to Facebook for some stupid reason.

Edited by Dazey

#yolo

just found out what that meant too. I live in my own fucking bubble, I hate all this trying to look cool bullshit. "white boy wanna get wasted" and all this other shit on facebook, I'm seriously about to delete mine.

to quote a famous philosopher who goes by the name Popeye "I yam what I yam and thats all that i yam".

#yolo

just found out what that meant too. I live in my own fucking bubble, I hate all this trying to look cool bullshit. "white boy wanna get wasted" and all this other shit on facebook, I'm seriously about to delete mine.

to quote a famous philosopher who goes by the name Popeye "I yam what I yam and thats all that i yam".

I'd just like to clarify that I don't use twitter or fucking hashtags. I've just seen similar threads on a different forum and am friends with my sister on fb.

I agree with your sentiments.

Sometimes when people text me, they include this hashtag bullshit at the end of the texts. Even though it isn't connected to twitter in anyway. On a related note, I hate people.

Doing it on facebook is one thing, but if someone ever did it in a text to me, I'd tell them to never contact me again.

Sometimes when people text me, they include this hashtag bullshit at the end of the texts. Even though it isn't connected to twitter in anyway. On a related note, I hate people.

Doing it on facebook is one thing, but if someone ever did it in a text to me, I'd tell them to never contact me again.

same here, it pisses me the fuck off, but if somone texted me that. I'd be even more pissed.