Absinthe

Dan H.

Guest Len B'stard

I done a whole bottle of it one sunday whilst reading naked lunch, goes down like water, feels like it ain't doing nothing...and then you try and stand up :lol: No hallucinations though, no different from doing a bottle of any spirits really.

Bit of a poofs drink though really.

Edited by sugaraylen

I wouldn't bother it tastes like drain cleaner and there's much nicer ways to get fucked. The only way it'll make you hallucinate is if you buy stuff made back in the 1800s and only then it's cos the wood the stuff was aged in had some form of fungus growing on it if memory serves.

It's fun when you're a teen. When you're older, it's just over-expensive window cleaner that gets you drunk. Doesn't make you hallucinate.

Absinthe doesn't, and never did, cause hallucinations. The stories of hallucinations came about because they used to mix it with laudanum, which contains opium.

It does get you shitfaced drunk though.

Well shit, I learned something today. Didn't know that.

Absinthe is great, the best way to get drunk quickly is scoring some shots of absinthe.

You're like 12! The best way for you to get drunk quickly is to get a whiff of your old lady's undercrackers from the wash pile! :lol:

Edited by Dazey

I tried it once in high school after some glue sniffer's brother came back from Europe with some "authentic" wormwood Absinthe. He offered a shot to me when I left the class to take a piss. I took the shot and for the next give minutes he kept asking "Yo. You seeing shit? Seeing anything yet? Are ya? This is crazy man". I just went back to class with a faint buzz and forgot.

Absinthe is great, the best way to get drunk quickly is scoring some shots of absinthe.

You're like 12! The best way for you to get drunk quickly is to get a whiff of your old lady's undercrackers from the wash pile! :lol:

2ltnh5g.gif

That's the face I imagined you'd be making. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Absinthe doesn't, and never did, cause hallucinations. The stories of hallucinations came about because they used to mix it with laudanum, which contains opium.

It does get you shitfaced drunk though.

Opium don't give you hallucinations though, it just mongs you out. The theory about the fungus and shit in it, makes sense that'd cause hallucinations, like mushrooms and that.

Its def true. I took a few bottles back from a holiday in Ibiza. One red bottle - 70% proof and one Black bottle 85% proof. Cracked them open at a house party and one of my friends tore up my carpet, wrapped himself in it and started making out with my bin thinking it was a woman.

Hahaha! 70 proof is fucking piss water! That's weaker than normal stregth liquor. :shrugs: