Slash implies that he might be willing to work with Axl again, but it won't be about the money.

BBA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q Is your top hat something you enjoy wearing, or do you think people just expect it?

A I was very shy going onstage in front of people. I always kept my eyes closed. When the hat came along, I felt comfortable in it, and that's still the case.

Nicga, why u lyin?? U know u where da tophat bcuz yo black ass iz baldin, NICGA!!!!

Edited by Carne_asaDA

Q Is your top hat something you enjoy wearing, or do you think people just expect it?

A I was very shy going onstage in front of people. I always kept my eyes closed. When the hat came along, I felt comfortable in it, and that's still the case.

Nicga, why u lyin?? U know u where da tophat bcuz yo black ass iz baldin, NICGA!!!!

Indeed

slash-bald-spot.jpg

they should have had a reunion at the hall of fame, it would have been great, but Axl blew it, any reunion now will be pathetic

Axl didn't blow anything..he was busy touring with Guns N' Roses

Why would he reuinte with an inferior lineup?

Because they will bring the music that's being played TO LIFE rather than sounding like a recorded for karaoke band. :rolleyes:

Yes, but the article doesn't imply that Axl is willing to work with Slash again. There, the wheels just fell off.

Redhead's are the new blondes. :rolleyes:

Why? Because she grasps a simple truth that you seem to be struggling with?

DAMN that was smooth!!!

Newsflash, you're still not getting laid. :rolleyes:

Yes, but the article doesn't imply that Axl is willing to work with Slash again. There, the wheels just fell off.

DAMN that was smooth!!!

:lol: You thought that was a pickup line? Sorry toots, I'm not interested in you. Just goes to show that my assessment of your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, was spot on though.

DAMN that was smooth!!!

:lol: You thought that was a pickup line? Sorry toots, I'm not interested in you. Just goes to show that my assessment of your reading comprehension, or lack thereof, was spot on though.

No, I just liked how you came in like Daniel LaRusso at the beach party when Johnny Lawrence refused to give Alley back her stereo. What a lady's man you are.

DAMN that was smooth!!!

No, I just liked how you came in like Daniel LaRusso at the beach party when Johnny Lawrence refused to give Alley back her stereo. What a lady's man you are.

I don't know who a single one of those people are. Sounds interesting though.

DAMN that was smooth!!!

Obviously you're not a golfer.

DAMN that was smooth!!!

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Nope. My golf knowledge doesn't extend too far past Tiger Woods.

I thought Smash said he was finally moving on from GNR...yet he is still dwelling :rolleyes:

Attention is still needed...."look at me look at me"

He's out promoting a record. He got a question about Axl/GNR. He ALWAYS will, for the rest of his life, be asked these questions. If Axl had a record to promote and was out doing press like Slash (and most musicians do), the same questions would come up and Axl would answer them. I don't see why you guys like to think he's calling up journalists just so he can talk GNR.

I thought Smash said he was finally moving on from GNR...yet he is still dwelling :rolleyes:

He's out promoting a record. He got a question about Axl/GNR. He ALWAYS will, for the rest of his life, be asked these questions. If Axl had a record to promote and was out doing press like Slash (and most musicians do), the same questions would come up and Axl would answer them. I don't see why you guys like to think he's calling up journalists just so he can talk GNR.

Exactly. And unlike Bucketface or head or whatever his name is Salsh answers the questions. He's not running around wanting to talk Axl.

You could say he is in the same bucket as Buckethead. Both talented, both once worked with Axl. Both will always have interviews where Axl crops up, both will smooth over the question(s) and focus more on their own music.

Edited by vaida

For those who are fans of the original “Guns n’ Roses,” hold your memorabilia close – it seems Axl Rose is staying true to his refusal to be inducted into the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame earlier this year – and a reunion between him and the other band members is never ever going to happen. Ever.

“I don’t know why everyone is so obsessed – it is not going to happen,” Slash told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column after receiving a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week. And call the famed guitarist (often deemed one of the all-time best) what you like – but just don’t call him a music icon.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/07/20/slash-original-guns-n-roses-will-never-reunite/#ixzz23B25qaeP