Why do women only like guys with money?

arnold layne

Heard the guy interviewed on Joe Rogan. He's fairly accomplished, a producer and writer for Maxim. Uh, yeah, I'm sure he sucks with woman.

I'm not the only one who feels this way. Homan implied it as well.

Girls only like guys who can reel in financially. I wish they liked guys based on personalities.

Maybe I would have a chance.

yeah, real head-scratcher right there. i can't imagine why young women would take advantage of their appeal to men in the pursuit of financial security.

girl i lived with last year had a few sugar daddies. older dudes who would send her expensive gifts and most of them she never even met in person. guys will do crazy shit for pussy, and girls know it, and unfortunately a lot of them don't have a problem exploiting that fact.

such is life.

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money.

Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny.

I can't remember the rest of the lyrics.

The fact that you know any of them and keep them in mind is proof enough that I hate you.

They were my favourite band when I was 11. Don't be hatin'.

I can't blame any of them. Being a hot girl is like playing the life game easy mode... you might as well take avantage of it. And if I were a rich older guy, I'd take advantage of my money too, especially if I were single. If I were married, I'd waste it surgically rejuvenating and enhancing my wife :awesomeface:

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money.

Boys will laugh at girls when they're not funny.

I can't remember the rest of the lyrics.

The fact that you know any of them and keep them in mind is proof enough that I hate you.

The fact that you can scoff at him because you know what song he's talking about make me hate you.

Give me your man card.

I don't need a guy's money but I do need the guy to not need my money.

I like it when money is not part of our relationship. Sometimes I pay sometimes he pays.

And that is the way it should be.

That's the way the girlfriend and I do it. We have a joint account for bills and all that obligatory stuff. And own individual accounts for our own purchases, vices, and other crap.

I think more often than not, like Orsys said, the chick just want to know the arrow is pointed up on the guy. That four months down the road, she isn't going to be pestered to be picking up Little Ceaser's $5 pizzas for her hungover boyfriend on the way home from work.

Some woman, chicks just gotta feed the monkey.

Edited by AbominableHoman

I wish they liked guys based on personalities.

They do.

Maybe I would have a chance.

No, you wouldn't.

(Sorry I couldn't resist that. Who knows, maybe you do have the personality. If a girl used you for a prom ticket she isn't worth the paper the ticket was made with. Look harder :))

Edited by Redhead74

I don't need a guy's money but I do need the guy to not need my money.

I like it when money is not part of our relationship. Sometimes I pay sometimes he pays.

+1

Amazing how guys always like to blame not having money on not getting laid rather than look at their own shitty personalities!

THANK YOU!!

Dumb question.

Why do guys only like women with nice tits, slammin' bodies, and a cute face?

Except they don't. Just like women don't always dig guys that are ripped, tanned, etc. Attractiveness is extremely subjective.