so whats been going on

cassette tape hiss

Wow popcorn. You need to go outside and take a deep breath of some fresh air. Talk about a lack of social skills.

At least I have a job, which is more than I can say for the skype crue, with the exception of Dazey, who apparently is the only one who isn't unemployed or working a minimum wage job. Keep collecting your welfare, keep wasting the mods' time, and good luck with the whole crusade to turn this site into your crue's personal chat forum. How's that workin out for ya? Oh, "not bad" you say.

Like I said, I'm gloating. Have a nice day. :xmasssanta:

I have a job Focker...can you milk me?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, man. Classic.

You remind me of Mr. Lebowski. Bunny's husband. Berating and mocking all the unemployed. Some cranky old man who's sick probably doesn't work. All pissy and such.

Don't spin what I said, motherfucker. I mock the skype crue being unemployed because you all run your mouths so much. Being unemployed is one thing. But... being unemployed whilst talking allllll that shit... well that's something else entirely, isn't it? All's fair in love and war.

I have a job by the way. And a college degree. Imagine that. :devilshades: :xmasssanta:

BRTky.jpg?1320962111

The only posts I see from you are ones where you're engaging "the Skype Crew". And whining about them. :bitchfight:

Doesn't sound like that job and college degree is doing you much good, when you're on a sub-forum whining about the members on a Friday night. Anyways. I'm done with you. :popcorn:

Oh look who it is.

Hey I'd like to ask, why didn't you guys try harder to keep gnfnroses afloat? :wow:

Doesn't sound like that job and college degree is doing you much good, when you're on a sub-forum whining about the members on a Friday night. Anyways. I'm done with you. :popcorn:

The only reason I came into this cesspool (I mean anything goes), is because johnny drama quoted a post of mine after this thread had been moved in here. If he hadn't quoted me, I would've never come in here. You guys could've talked all the shit you want and I would've never known. Imagine that.

Also... that's rich you running your mouth about being in here on a Friday night. I rarely come in here. Tell me again, what percentage of your posts are in anything goes? Whoops! Hahaha.

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

Oh look who it is.

Hey I'd like to ask, why didn't you guys try harder to keep gnfnr afloat? :wow:

...have we met? you seem to have me at a disadvantage. you know me, but I sure as shit have never heard of you....

gnfnr is doing fine by the way!

oh and I have a college degree too big shot. so do most people. doesn't really mean that much these days. but what are you doing with it? what are you doing with your LIFE?

I already explained that I'm on summer vacation now and just posting here cause it amuses me. It's hardly the focus of my life and I could give two shits if I got banned or whatever. You seem to take it waaaay too seriously. And for real, if you're such a big shot, why ARE you spending your Friday night arguing with strangers on a website for a washed up 80s band most of the world has long since forgotten? assuming you're in the States that is....

I bet you're a reasonably cool guy away from all of this, popcorn. You just need to get over whatever's in your life that is making you so agitated and pissy.

I'd say a Rx of multi-vitamin, fish-oil, and 30 minutes of exercise 4-5 times a week and that'll iron it out. Maybe a lady friend too.

Edited by AbominableHoman

gnfnr is doing fine by the way!

Well golly gee whillakers that's grrrreat! Maybe the skype crue should spend moar time there chatting. Y'know, like you guys did which brought that site to its knees in the first place. Careful now, the truth hurts.

oh and I have a college degree too big shot. so do most people.

'So do most people'... not in skype crue you mean, right?

[blah blah blah used the word big shot again blah blah blah] why ARE you spending your Friday night arguing with strangers on a website for a washed up 80s band most of the world has long since forgotten? assuming you're in the States that is....

I'm here to defend Axl's honor, motherfucker. =)

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

Anyone else noticed how popcorn derailed this thread by talking about the skype crew and is now blaming the skype crew for it?

I find it more amusing that he was ragging on people for being students while boasting about his college degree in the same breath. :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Anyone else noticed how popcorn derailed this thread by talking about the skype crew and is now blaming the skype crew for it?

I find it more amusing that he was ragging on people for being students while boasting about his college degree in the same breath. :lol:

I think you should make him a skype crew member, 'cause if it's main goal is to derail all the threads to talk about the skype crew, he's doing it well.

I think you should make him a skype crew member, 'cause if it's main goal is to derail all the threads to talk about the skype crew, he's doing it well.

He can be a member if he wants cos this "Skype Crew" entity only exists in his head anyway. :lol:

He can be a member if he wants cos this "Skype Crew" entity only exists in his head anyway. :lol:

Maybe the skype crew is sort of another personality for him which he blames for everything.

Also... that's rich you running your mouth about being in here on a Friday night. I rarely come in here. Tell me again, what percentage of your posts are in anything goes? Whoops! Hahaha.

A guy insulting another grown man over what percentage of his posts on a Guns N' Roses forum are outside of the Discussion section. Fuck me. I've seen it all.

Too bad you weren't bright enough to notice this was originally posted in Discussion & News, so you can have a nice up of shut the fuck up. Once it gets moved to the chat forum, *ahem* I mean anything goes, I can do whatever I want. So fuck off. But oh by the way your condescension and smug righteousness was perfectly nauseating. lol

Too bad you weren't bright enough to notice this was originally posted in Discussion & News, so you can have a nice up of shut the fuck up. Once it gets moved to the chat forum, *ahem* I mean anything goes, I can do whatever I want. So fuck off. But oh by the way your condescension and smug righteousness was perfectly nauseating. lol

Awwwww, go on sweetheart, give us a kiss! :lol: