I need a pair of casual sneakers - any suggestions?

Estranged Reality

(using that word sarcastically, don't have a fit.)

I wouldn't worry, i dunno what it means :lol: I don't like em cuz they remind me of little whiteboys with Slipknot hoodies and skateboards.

Oh shut up Lenny! I reckon they look alright but I'm a girl and probably shouldn't give men's fashion advice. Whatever I'd pick you'll all say looks really gay or something :lol:

For the record I like Converse and Adidas. If you want a girls opinion, that is.

All the the linked shoe's in this thread are terrible!

Probably a girl thing, but Redhead has it right, Converse or Adidas sneakers!

I love my Nike 6.0 shoes. :max:

I'm not one to ever give a shit about what kind of sneaker I wear as far as design (unless it's just totally goofy... and I think a lot of the ones that are supposedly really cool are totally goofy) or brand. I just care about comfort, price, and whether the thing will hold up well for a while. In that regard, I've never come across a better sneaker than the following:

25118-1_1_490x300.jpg

Saucony Cohesion 5

Best damn sneaker for the money I've ever owned. Actually, it's the best sneaker I've ever owned, period, regardless of price. For as long as these are made, I will never buy anything else. It costs $55 and it lasts forever and is amazingly comfortable.

EDIT: I see you're looking for a completely different kind of sneaker than what I'm talking about (I should have read your post). But I'll leave that suggestion up there for someone else who is looking for a cost-effective semi-athletic sneaker.

Guest Len B'stard

I remember someone telling me once, can't remember who that if you're 30 or over and you're a bloke and you still go around with trainers on all the time then you're a cunt :lol: I turn 30 next year!

I remember someone telling me once, can't remember who that if you're 30 or over and you're a bloke and you still go around with trainers on all the time then you're a cunt :lol: I turn 30 next year!

Yeah but you're already a cunt, remember !? An adorable one though. :)

Guest Len B'stard

True but a cunt trying to look younger than his years? Thats too much cunting for this cunt :lol:

True but a cunt trying to look younger than his years? Thats too much cunting for this cunt :lol:

No fucking way. I know heaps of people over 30 that wear trainers a lot. What are you going to wear instead? Old people shoes, or those sandals with socks like all the Germans wear? :lol:

No fucking way. I know heaps of people over 30 that wear trainers a lot. What are you going to wear instead? Old people shoes, or those sandals with socks like all the Germans wear? :lol:

Hey fuck you. How would you like if I ripped on your footwear? I love my thongs and socks.