Arnie and Sly are teaming up again ... THE TOMB

Estranged Reality

Guest Len B'stard

I thought this was about our Arnie. Oops.

Never heard of the Expendables before, should I have? I must have been living under a rock without realising all this time. Or maybe I was in a coma and no one told me. I dunno.......

Basically a bunch of knackered ol' 60-something wrinkley foreskins getting together for one last hurrah in a tribute to glory days that never happened :lol:

Never heard of the Expendables before, should I have? I must have been living under a rock without realising all this time. Or maybe I was in a coma and no one told me. I dunno.......

Basically a bunch of knackered ol' 60-something wrinkley foreskins getting together for one last hurrah in a tribute to glory days that never happened :lol:

Sure it is a tribute for their glory days (that did happen), but why not? You want to send actors into a home for old people as soon as they hit their 50's? ;)

Guest Len B'stard

Sure it is a tribute for their glory days (that did happen), but why not? You want to send actors into a home for old people as soon as they hit their 50's? ;)

The reasons for why not are not centred around so much around age and are more to do with the idea that it is digressive and pretty much just a big studio patchwork money-making scheme. Quite apart from anything i never said they shouldn't do it, i was just commenting on how cheap it seems to me, maybe I'm wrong, if there's an audience for it which there clearly is then what can i say, knock yourselves out :shrugs:

Edited by sugaraylen