Make one bold statement about Guns N' Roses

TeeJay410

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im never going to see GNR live in my life because the last time they came throug they cancelled there gig in Biloixi, and i couldnt make it to Tennessee. Fernando said something about Near TX dates, that well, no body seems to know about. So yeah. Thats my statement

The new band drama (with Buckethead) was way more interesting than the old band drama, and if a GN'R film was made, the Chinese Democracy years would be more interesting.

I've always thought Paradise City is the most overrated GnR song. Like somebody else mentioned - it is the one song that would fit from any hair metal band.

I would agree that most of the AFD songs are hair metal band-esque, but PC is one of the "deeper" songs on the album. It reminds me of Born in the USA, actually. :lol:

I prefer the sound of the 'new' band than the original one, in a live setting and in the studio.

I'm dead serious, this is not an attempt to sarcasm or trolling or anything. I do.

The songs from the UYI tour sounds so empty and slow and boring compared to what the band does today.

And I came to know and love GN'R in 1990, so don't label me a 'new' fan. I've been loving the band for a long time, and I still do.

i think the same 4-5 cupcakes bashing the band are again posting in this thread, mocking current GN'R instead of adding to the topic. :thumbsdown:

I consider the songs Right Next Door To Hell, Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, 14 Years & You Could Be Mine to be the the most true Guns N' Roses song better than anything on Appetite For Destruction. Additionally I intensely dislike the songs Sweet Child O' Mine & November Rain and consider them the most un-Gn'R songs in the catalog :D

Make a bold statement about Guns n Roses? Ok.

Slash is just as preoccupied with his image as DJ is, just in a different way. :devilshades:

Slash isn't in Gn'R, Poppy.

Well be that as it may, he does play a lot of Guns n Roses songs at his shows and still wears the same hat and outfits as 25 years ago. Nice tangent argument though, you and your skype crew seem to be very adept at that. :jerkoff:

Edited by Popcorn's Snare

All roads lead to Vegas when you let an unqualified nanny force her family into management.

Hater. :fuckyou:

Not really. I never was a big fan of them taking over. I agreed to give them a chance until they had proven whether they were competent or not. I now have my answer.