GnR doing 12 shows in Vegas General Discussion Thread.

GunnerRose

Bought my tickets for the Friday November 23! I probably will buy tickets for Saturday too! Who is going on these days?

23 AND 24 seems to be a popular weekend.

It's the one I'm hearing most people talk about.

We all hope they will go out with surprises and bangs!

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with a Vegas residency?

EXACTLY !! They are playing VEGAS ! not some hick-ass state fair where the true has-beens reside.<br style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68); ">I think this all part of something bigger ! ( funding for recording ?)

Bought my tickets for the Friday November 23! I probably will buy tickets for Saturday too! Who is going on these days?

Me and Jet flash are going to nov 23 and 24. Flyin from Mississippi! Told my wife Gnr are playin these shows and she told me no. Well went ahead and got plane tickets and concert tickets. So now i gotta find away to break the news that I'm flying out the morning of thanksgiving. I'm gonna be in the dog house but it will be worth it! :D

Did you get good seats?

On the 23rd I am taking my wife and do not want to stand. I got sweet reserved balcony seats! Section 303 row b. I will buy tickets for Saturday at a later date.

Me and Jet flash are going to nov 23 and 24. Flyin from Mississippi! Told my wife Gnr are playin these shows and she told me no. Well went ahead and got plane tickets and concert tickets. So now i gotta find away to break the news that I'm flying out the morning of thanksgiving. I'm gonna be in the dog house but it will be worth it! :D

Sweet! I hope she understands. I am staying at the Hard Rock, we all should meet up.

Did you get good seats?

On the 23rd I am taking my wife and do not want to stand. I got sweet reserved balcony seats! Section 303 row b. I will buy tickets for Saturday at a later date.

Sweet! I hope she understands. I am staying at the Hard Rock, we all should meet up.

I'm game! I'm staying at the hard rock as well!

Told my wife Gnr are playin these shows and she told me no. Well went ahead and got plane tickets and concert tickets. So now i gotta find away to break the news that I'm flying out the morning of thanksgiving I'm gonna be in the dog house but it will be worth it! :D

:lol: Oh snap!

You are royally fucked my friend!

:popcorn:

Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy airfare? How is everyone paying for roundtrip tickets? I am coming from Louisville, KY and everything is over $400.00 for roundtrip airfare. Thank you in advance.

Me and my friend got round trip tickets from Memphis plus 3 nights at the hard rock for $560 each

Anyone have any suggestions on where to buy airfare? How is everyone paying for roundtrip tickets? I am coming from Louisville, KY and everything is over $400.00 for roundtrip airfare. Thank you in advance.

VIP tables. buyer beware.

If you buy two seats at a table, you could be seated with two people that end up driving you nuts (drunk,bored chick who is there because the hubby wanted to go, and she drunkenly won't shut up..it happens).

Airfare...you can lock in now or, take your chances and watch for seat sales online or last minute sales.

That's where it's at for me right now.The price of doing this is quite high when all is said and done.

So if the shows don't sell out and I can get a last minute package deal or something, then I might go for it.

It quite literally cut the cost in half.

Anyone know anything about the VIP tables in Section 305 at The Joint? I usually do GA, but these tickets seem pretty sweet..just don't want the view or sound to be off or seem like I'm too far away from the action.

You won't seem far. The venue is not that big. Great place to see a concert!

I think it could be a blast. I dont get why people are bitching. I think its a great way for the band to raise money n have fun. I just dont see why people are complaining. The bands tight their touring and axl isnt in hiding,whats the deal?

Anyone know anything about the VIP tables in Section 305 at The Joint? I usually do GA, but these tickets seem pretty sweet..just don't want the view or sound to be off or seem like I'm too far away from the action.

You won't seem far. The venue is not that big. Great place to see a concert!

The farthest seat from the stage in the entire venue is only 170 feet.

VIP tables. buyer beware.

If you buy two seats at a table, you could be seated with two people that end up driving you nuts (drunk,bored chick who is there because the hubby wanted to go, and she drunkenly won't shut up..it happens).

That could be true. Good point.

We had a similar experience with 2 old married men and 3 prostitutes on New Years Eve back in the balcony seats. Also, 2 drunks to the right of them. Up down up down up down up down.

Annoying! But at least there's less line of sight issues with the tables.

I might change my dates. Question for people who are part of the gunsnroses.com fanclub. It allows me to buy tix from the gunsnroses.com website, I thought you had to buy into the fanclub?

Edited by batman007