new album release november 2012???

rosesforcure

Recently the bands facebook space quoted this message “Looks like

November rain. So never mind the darkness“. So never mind the waiting???

Axl and Beta have recently seen in NYC near Universal building.

Maybe deals are done and soon we could be enjoying

Chinese leftovers!!! Who knows.

Itd be great, id love to listen Seven,checkmate,Silkworms. Thoughts???

Please substantiate the Axl and Beta spotted near Universal in NYC part.

This.

If the album were to be released this year however, November 23rd would probably be the date for it. Black Friday and on the same day as Chidem and TSI. Chances are it won't happen though.

Sont you think there would have been some sort of hype or release date allready? god damn its almost the middle of august.

It wasn't until September we were aware of Chinese Democracy. We had Shackler's Revenge in August confirmed with Rock Band 2 (but wasn't out until September).

totally forgot about that

:lol: Anti-BBA.

I've been a Guns n' Roses fan for 14 years now. So I suppose I can call myself some sort of a veteran by now.

One of the many things I've learned in those 14 years is to not overthink everything like this.

One of the main reasons for GnR fans' disappointment is GnR fans.

They didn't officially announce the release date for Chinese Democracy until October, I believe it was the 20th, the same day that the single "Chinese Democracy" went to radio. If there is no announcement by mid November then nothing is happening this year, most likely.

o he has eh? When?

I never understood why people think GNR would want to be so secretive about putting out a new album. It's not like we're just going to wake up one Tuesday in November and see a new GNR CD on the shelves in Target or something. Even as big of a clusterfuck as the release of Chinese Democracy was we still all caught wind of it way in advance of the actual release.

If he was signing a new deal, he'd have his lawyer there, and it would prob. be in Los Angeles. The only reason he would touch base with Universal has to do with the back catalog right now, but his publishing and even his master tapes are in Cali. Maybe he went on a layover and paid a visit, but highly doubt there's any deals going on.

Axl's going to have to have the music finished before anyone's going to sign GNR to their label, esp. Universal. The only reason they'd sign him is if he's guaranteeing an album out soon and taking part in promoting it. They have the master tapes as collateral which is the only thing that helps to keep the relationship with them going.

I do think the pressure to outdo the previous album's off him, once and for all. Just put the music out and let the audience decide. I don't think Iovine or Bob Ezrin can guarantee what makes a hit song for them to have Axl second guessing himself. Trust the band and the audience to give their feedback on the music instead of record industry people. It's cute that he brings his music to a strip club, but they bootleg it, and somehow winds up in Mike Piazza's hands.

There was a period where they forced music on us, and it's really in the hands of the artists right now to step up and give the audience something.

Biggest frontman in the world who has little confidence in his songwriting abilities. It's sad when everyone tells him the music's good, but some old fart tells him they don't hear a good song. They don't buy music, they get it for free. Fuck 'em.