Do you think we will eventually see a 'Greatest Hits' album from NuGNR?

BBA

after the "band" releases their second, third, and maybe even 4th album, do you think we will see a 'greatest hits' album from NuGNR?

what does your insider source say?

Depends on how many more albums GNR release but I could see a Best Of style boxset like Led Zep's early days and latter days. Old Guns on one side. New Guns on the other.

after the "band" releases their second, third, and maybe even 4th album, do you think we will see a 'greatest hits' album from NuGNR?

I don't know, as long as ''Saul'' and his ''band'' don't release another ''Apocalyptic Love'' I'll be happy.

You should interview Brain again.

I don't know, as long as ''Saul'' and his ''band'' don't release another ''Apocalyptic Love'' I'll be happy.

So you'd like to head more from Bill & Brian Carroll?

I just realized how sad it is that even the most hardcore of GnR fans (myself included) find the thought of them releasing 2 or 3 new albums within a reasonable time span laughable. :(

being such a "hardcore fan" you should be aware that Axl has DOZENS of great songs that are ready for release. plus, DJ already told us that he wouldn't be here unless he was able to use his extensive songwriting and producing skills. i'm fully expecting a double, maybe triple, release right around the time of these vegas shows.

being such a "hardcore fan" you should be aware that Axl has DOZENS of great songs that are ready for release.

So basically nothing has changed since 2001 when he had DOZENS of great songs ready for release.

plus, DJ already told us

I stopped reading the sentence after this.

i'm fully expecting a double, maybe triple, release right around the time of these vegas shows.

I've enjoyed your trolling. Back to reality now.

Well considering "Nu" GnR hasn't had a hit yet (1994-2012) I kinda doubt it.....

well, if nothing else, maybe have axl pick his 10 favorite songs from the album(s) that he felt should have been a hit.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

They already have one called Chinese democracy.

no hits there

maybe he thought that i said 'greatest shits' ...

:lol: !!!

So you'd like to head more from Bill & Brian Carroll?

Head.

They already have one called Chinese democracy.

no hits there

According to MLS and a couple others, CD did produce two major hit songs. CD and Better.

Personally, I think Greatest Hits albums are kind of silly. Why would I buy an album that was ONLY made up of songs that I already own? Kind of like buying a 2nd copy of a book......that you already own.