What is your biggest fear?

Tabitha27

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

I ain't afraid of nothing. Nothing on this fuckin' earth, at all, anything.

Except rats :rofl-lol: I know, what a fuckin' weenie :lol: Just can't fuckin stand em, they give me the fuckin' shivers, hate em. They're all horrible and furry and creepy and...ugh..and they're fuckin all around us. They say you're never more than 6 feet away from a rat...think about that for a second, thats fuckin fucked up. Imagine if all of em got together in the same place, God, that'd be like my worst nightmare. I think it stems from a book i read as a kid, these Enchanted World books with little christmassy type fairytaley stories and one of em had a picture in it of these rats that had taken over a fuckin' entire house and it's like this seething fucking layer upon layer of rats all crawling over everything including each other, it was sick :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

They say you're never more than 6 feet away from a rat...think about that for a second, thats fuckin fucked up.

Don't they say that about spiders as well? How many fucking animals are hanging 6 feet away from us at a time.

Being trapped in a burning building with no way out.

And lately I've become afraid of heights. Not so much being so high, it's more the fear of falling.

I was at a hotel the other day and on the second floor and the fire alarm went off two times. The exit stairway was right in front of my door so I was able to leave that way.

However, I was thinking if the fire was real and I couldn't leave out the front door to the exit stairwell, I would have had a James Bond moment and threw a bed mattress off the balcony and jumped.

I prefer lower floors. When I went to NYC, they put me on the 28 floor :nervous:

I don't like heights either.

I even get a sick feeling when I sit on a swing set at a playground.

Edited by Tabitha27

people :nervous:

seriously though i have social phobia and it sucks... getting up every morning to get to the class full of 90 students. it hasnt even been a month and i have missed 10 of my classes already. and for extra fun this semester we have to study communication, its activity based. in the first class we had to mingle!... each one of us had to make at least 10 friends in 10 minutes.

fuckin terrible.

people :nervous:

seriously though i have social phobia and it sucks... getting up every morning to get to the class full of 90 students. it hasnt even been a month and i have missed 10 of my classes already. and for extra fun this semester we have to study communication, its activity based. in the first class we had to mingle!... each one of us had to make at least 10 friends in 10 minutes.

fuckin terrible.

Have you tried breathing excercises to help you relax?

Start by breathing in through your nose and then exhale though your mouth.

Do this ten times.

It will relax you.

If your sociial phobia is due to not knowing what to say, just read one topic online in your local paper or something and start off by tallking about that to people.

I have generalized anxiety and I know what you are going through. I don't have social phobia so much but anxiety can be a pain in the ass.

Have you tried breathing excercises to help you relax?

Start by breathing in through your nose and then exhale though your mouth.

Do this ten times.

It will relax you.

If your sociial phobia is due to not knowing what to say, just read one topic online in your local paper or something and start off by tallking about that to people.

I have generalized anxiety and I know what you are going through. I don't have social phobia so much but anxiety can be a pain in the ass.

yes i do that often. lately i have started taking a medicine, it keeps me calm for four hours. and sadly no if it were due to lack of knowledge i would have read the public library inside out. its not so much about talking to people.. its the fear of being negatively evaluated. it use to be quite bad actually. mostly i have ot under control. it just that starting out in a new college has made it come back.

that sucks about generalized anxiety. My brother has it (along with social phobia) and i know it can be really painful. i mean he couldn't even watch telly without being anxious. he was always up to something constructive like working late etc. never did him any good. finally he decided to quit and got help. seems to be doing better now. so :)

Guest Len B'stard

They say you're never more than 6 feet away from a rat...think about that for a second, thats fuckin fucked up.

Don't they say that about spiders as well? How many fucking animals are hanging 6 feet away from us at a time.

We're fuckin' surrounded :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Ethnic minorities.

*jumps on Pappys back and gives him a big kiss on the cheek* Hello! :D

I'm calling you out on that. You're white.

In a country full of whites.

Yes? Your reason for telling me this is...?

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Ethnic minorities.

*jumps on Pappys back and gives him a big kiss on the cheek* Hello!

I'm not white. My family are from Uganda.

I'm white, my family are from a place called Dulwich :D

Ethnic minorities.

Dulwich Village or down by the Harvester?

Guest Len B'stard

Ethnic minorities.

Dulwich Village or down by the Harvester?

(i ain't got a fuckin' clue, i was trying to get on Arnolds tits :lol:)