What is your biggest fear?

Tabitha27

Forced coprophagia.

So unforced coprophagia, no problem?

Excellent word of the day!

Well of course not. If it wasn't forced that would be of my own volition, would it not?

Forced coprophagia.

Relax man, the Human Centipede was just a film.

Being trapped in a small enclosed space.

No. I meant like within the confines of a normal environment like, "Now Johnny, eat all your shit or you won't get any ice cream after tea". Y'know?

You'd have to really like Ice Cream...

But what if like Ice Cream was the only food available (bar shit that is)?

Just eat Ice Cream all the time... It's not exactly nutritious, but it's definitely more nutritious than shit...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain't afraid of nothing. Nothing on this fuckin' earth, at all, anything.

Except rats :rofl-lol: I know, what a fuckin' weenie :lol: Just can't fuckin stand em, they give me the fuckin' shivers, hate em. They're all horrible and furry and creepy and...ugh..and they're fuckin all around us. They say you're never more than 6 feet away from a rat...think about that for a second, thats fuckin fucked up. Imagine if all of em got together in the same place, God, that'd be like my worst nightmare. I think it stems from a book i read as a kid, these Enchanted World books with little christmassy type fairytaley stories and one of em had a picture in it of these rats that had taken over a fuckin' entire house and it's like this seething fucking layer upon layer of rats all crawling over everything including each other, it was sick :lol:

Sugaraylen putting posts on here without one word of swearing :nervous:

Seriously? Big spiders - I bet if I made it to Rock In Rio there would be a tarantula just waiting to spring out somewhere. Always happens to me, I'm told my fear attracts them :scared:

People touching me while I eat, people trying to share a drink out of my glass.......and something crawling out of the open end of the pillow case and going on a face-eating rampage. That is why you have to take the pillow that you aren't using and face the open end the opposite direction and fold the extra cloth up underneath the pillow. Then you just hope for the best.

Losing loved ones

People throwing up

Bugs

I'm actually really afraid of large dogs too. I don't think I would consider that one of my worst fears though. :shrugs:

Edit: Just like what Graeme said, being trapped in an enclosed area. Good god I would lose my mind.

Edited by Chloe

Losing loved ones

People throwing up

Bugs

I'm actually really afraid of large dogs too. I don't think I would consider that one of my worst fears though. :shrugs:

Edit: Just like what Graeme said, being trapped in an enclosed area. Good god I would lose my mind.

You would have loved the time I threw up on my mate after stepping in dog shit because I laughed so hard :lol: And big dogs are so sweet :wub: Just not the vicious cunts. Fuck them to dog hell with Hitlers dog.

Death due to an elevator mishap. I have that dream from time to time. Trapped in a small space, free falling to my death without a damn thing I can do about it.

Also, fair rides make me a bit nervous, but that's mostly due to a time when I was a teen where my girl wanted me to go on a ride, but I wasn't cool with it. A few minutes later, we hear sirens. Turns out the thing came apart and some folks got hurt bad. It was the last year that they held that long running festival because of the law suit.