The Conspirators vs. Velvet Revolver

bacardimayne

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Velvet Revolver would be great if they had a good singer up front. STP's is one of my favourite bands but Scott does not fit at all even if Contraband was awesome. I listened to Libertad a little while back and its not as bad as I originally thought in 2007 - my recommendation - listen to Tiny Music and/or Purple and you'll like it alot more.

That being said Apocalyptic Love IMO is the best thing Slash has put out since GN'R. It's got the tightness and playing of Snakepit with VR's songwriting. Would be great if the other guys plus Izzy and Steven could get involved on some tracks.

Would love to see Slash Duff Matt? Gilby? Get together and do a tour playing all Guns N Roses stuff, and get a different lead singer besides Myles Kennedy,

Cant picture this happening, but you never know, I dont care for any of Slashs post GNR stff

VR for sure! Scott was a proper great frontman. Miles is cool but nothing special. :shrugs:

I've seen them both live. I didn't have high expectations for Myles, especially since I was a huge VR fan and a big Scott supporter here when the band was still active. I have to admit that Myles did a fantastic job. He's not as "theatrical" as Scott is on stage, but I found he did connect better with the audience and was a damn good frontman, maybe because his ego can actually fit inside the room with him. And he does have a great voice too, seamlessly flowing from Guns tunes to VR tunes, to Snakepit, to the solo stuff.

Plus the fact that Myles and Slash and the rest of the band have a great chemistry on stage and genuinely like each, which gives the show a great vibe. That was lost towards the end for VR unfortunately.