Who is the mysterious, shadowy figure named Dumbledore who's always in the Ritz chat?

saber_

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard
Maybe it's the ghost of someone who's died browsing MYGNR (perhaps while waiting for Chinese Democracy?)

I wonder how many GNR fans died between TSI and Chi Dems release :lol: (sorry, shouldn't laugh!).

Guest Len B'stard

Clearly they know who it is, they're mods, they know who everyone is, question is, is it anyone whoose anyone or are they just come out with "it's Reginald Morris from just outside Liverpool" :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

is it anyone whoose anyone

:ph34r:

:popcorn:

Y'know whats pathetic? Even though i KNOW..for a stone cold certainty that you're on a piss-take, it's still kinda working :lol: But no, it's no one, at best some known forum yahoo and at worst it's gonna be a case of yous just naming some random name of whoever the fucker is that no one knows, some guy in Maine or something :lol:

One of the mods probably working on chat features or something like that. Who else would be constantly there? And they're probably using another name so they don't get bothered. Well, until now anyway. Now everyone is bothering them.

It's not a mod or admin or news reporter.

Swell, now the mods are like the Skype Crew with some semblance of power. Let's play "I have a secret" oh wait, we aren't in elementary school.

:lol:

if this guy's identity matters to you that much, then i'd take a bit of a breather! we're obviously just having a little fun...frankly i don't want to ruin it because i'm a bit curious how long it can keep going until whoever's behind it gets bored of sitting in the chatroom all day. :tongue2:

another forum i post on had a mystery figure like this, and no one ever figured out what his deal was... he sat in a music thread 24/7 for years on end. people thought maybe it was an alias setup by a prankster that always stayed logged in, but years on end is a bit extreme for a practical joke. to this day i think he's still logged in reading the same thread. some people thought it might be a glitch in the software, but they've upgraded and had downtime since then and yup, he's still sitting in there... :popcorn:

Swell, now the mods are like the Skype Crew with some semblance of power. Let's play "I have a secret" oh wait, we aren't in elementary school.

Haven't you heard? Skype Crew is all powerful and destroys worlds. Skype Crew is a thing.

The Skype Crew will give you a prolapsed colon by force. FACT. I know this as I am regularly dispatched by the now invisible Queen Lucrecia to carry out this cumbersome task.

Haven't you heard? Skype Crew is all powerful and destroys worlds. Skype Crew is a thing.

:lol: I heard that, but thought it was just a rumor. What happened to the one chick though? Lucrecia?

if this guy's identity matters to you that much, then i'd take a bit of a breather! we're obviously just having a little fun.

Right because it's keeping me up at night. I've only been in the chat twice maybe so I wasn't even aware of this person. I just thought your comment was annoying.