Welp. Everyone's giving their opinion on the Vegas residency.

TeeJay410

Whatcha think? No doubt it will be a nice way to possibly grab some funding for the release of a new record, but what does it say about Axl's legacy/ gn'r's legacy? Is it sad it has come to this, or is it just a savvy move by Team Brazil to make some easy cash to get the ball rolling for future projects?

Don't think there's a problem with the venue itself AFAIK it's supposed to be for bands that play bigger venues and its a decent sized venue itself. My problem is no new music and the the fact it uses the Appetite cover to promote itself.

They are celebrating the 25th anniversary of AFD. :shrugs:

Don't let it bother you.

Axl loves playing Vegas. They take good care of him there and the band always has great gigs there. Money is something that needs to keep coming in, it cost a lot to keep that camp going. I have no problem with Axl doing those gigs

+1

Marc, do you suppose you would head over and catch one of these vegas shows or is that out of the question? What was the last show you attended? Are slash and duff and steven getting together to celebrate 25th anniversary of appetite?

Marc, do you suppose you would head over and catch one of these vegas shows or is that out of the question? What was the last show you attended? Are slash and duff and steven getting together to celebrate 25th anniversary of appetite?

I won't be going to any of the gigs. One of the reasons is I can't get away from work like I used to be able to because my dad is too old to fix problems so I have to always be within 50 miles of work. The other reason is Axl no longer asks for my support so I don't think we will be invited anyway. I will catch some of it on You Tube, thats the great thing about the internet.

the internet is pretty awesome, What was the last show you attended? Are slash and duff and steven getting together to celebrate 25th anniversary of appetite?

The last show I saw the New GNR was in Dec 2006 in Los Angeles. Slash Duff and Steven already did something at the Hall Of Fame. I think that about it for Slash and Duff. Who knows what Steven will do this year. He may do some kind of special gig.