Bands That Never Released a Shit Album

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard
The Clash

Did you ever hear Cut the Crap? And also, it kinda defeats the purpose to put (until such and such came out) in brackets :lol: But knock yourself out man, i'd still like to hear em :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Flogging Molly

- The Beatles (not counting the second half of Yellow Submarine, which technically isn't Beatles)

- The Black Crowes

- Eagles

- Heideroosjes

- Creedence Clearwater Revival

- Janis Joplin

- Jimi Hendrix (at least during his lifetime)

The Clash

Did you ever hear Cut the Crap? And also, it kinda defeats the purpose to put (until such and such came out) in brackets :lol: But knock yourself out man, i'd still like to hear em :)

Better than that steaming piece of shit Nevermind the Bollocks...

:jerkoff:

I don't count Cut the Crap anyway.

And I put parentheses on Adam and the Ants because it's not the same as Adam Ant.

Edited by luciusfunk

Guest Len B'stard
The Clash

And I put parentheses on Adam and the Ants because it's not the same as Adam Ant.

Fuckin hell, settle down you cunt, i weren't being rude, i was just saying Cut the Crap is almost universally considered as a naff Clash album, even by the people that made it, honestly, you'd think i'd shagged your mum or something :lol: And i'm sorry for not being psychic and knowing that you don't count it, fact remains, it is a fucking Clash album :shrugs: Christ, the fuckin' wankers you come across sometimes :lol:

The Pixies, Nirvana, The Beatles, The Sex Pistols...actually you can chuck solo artists in there too, make it easier, name yours..

I'd throw NIN and Radiohead in there. And I would have thrown STP in there if it weren't for the self-titled album.

Definitely agree with STP with the exception of that last album. fucking boring as. The Beatles put out Yellow Submarine if that counts.

Isn't the general consensus that Zeppelins last album weren't really up to par?

Well it wasn't shit. Not up to par, ok, but not up to par with Led Zeppelin's best still allows for quality.

Shit is a really strong word. (Maybe that's why they don't say it on TV)

I can think of a few acts that never released a shit album, but far fewer than never released an album significantly weaker than the rest.

The Pixies, Nirvana, The Beatles, The Sex Pistols...actually you can chuck solo artists in there too, make it easier, name yours..

I'd throw NIN and Radiohead in there. And I would have thrown STP in there if it weren't for the self-titled album.

Definitely agree with STP with the exception of that last album. fucking boring as. The Beatles put out Yellow Submarine if that counts.

I liked their new album. Not a big STP fan though. Can't say about NIN as I'm still listening to Broken EP and going chronologically up, but Radiohead? Really? <_<

guns n roses

black sabbath

dio

candlemass

agalloch

woods of ypres

ensiferum

wolfchant

blind guardian

count raven

death

forefather

falkenbach

insomnium

skeletonwitch

sodom

alice in chains

amon amarth

bolt thrower

mercenary

sentenced

amorphis

eternal tears of sorrow

The Clash

Fuckin hell, settle down you cunt, i weren't being rude, i was just saying Cut the Crap is almost universally considered as a naff Clash album, even by the people that made it, honestly, you'd think i'd shagged your mum or something :lol: And i'm sorry for not being psychic and knowing that you don't count it, fact remains, it is a fucking Clash album :shrugs: Christ, the fuckin' wankers you come across sometimes

Most people I know consider it a Strummer solo album.

"You'd think I'd shagged yer mum..". :rolleyes:

Cunt

Is cunt the only thing you call people?

Edited by luciusfunk

I liked their new album. Not a big STP fan though. Can't say about NIN as I'm still listening to Broken EP and going chronologically up, but Radiohead? Really? <_<

Radiohead absolutely has never released a bad album

I won't really give my opinion as I'm completely biased when it comes to Radiohead but I thought Radiohead fans dislike their first album and thought the newest one was 'meh'...

I won't really give my opinion as I'm completely biased when it comes to Radiohead but I thought Radiohead fans dislike their first album and thought the newest one was 'meh'...

Pablo Honey is generally liked but considered the weakest album, but it has strong tracks and launched them into fame, and yeah, I guess Hail to the Thief wasn't spectacular, but it certainly wasn't shit. Lotus Flower, Mr Magpie, Seperator, and Give Up the Ghost are all strong tracks.

Guest Len B'stard
The Clash

Did you ever hear Cut the Crap? And also, it kinda defeats the purpose to put (until such and such came out) in brackets But knock yourself out man, i'd still like to hear em :)

Fuckin hell, settle down you cunt, i weren't being rude, i was just saying Cut the Crap is almost universally considered as a naff Clash album, even by the people that made it, honestly, you'd think i'd shagged your mum or something :lol: And i'm sorry for not being psychic and knowing that you don't count it, fact remains, it is a fucking Clash album :shrugs: Christ, the fuckin' wankers you come across sometimes

Most people I know consider it a Strummer solo album.

"You'd think I'd shagged yer mum..".

Cunt

Is cunt the only thing you call people?

What a fuckin four year old :lol: You do realise i'm actually a huge Clash fan right and i weren't having a go at your favourite band or whatever? Sorry but most people you know are fuckin' wrong, the give aways on the front cover where it says the artists name. And no, i reserve use of the word cunt for when the shoe fits...cunt.

P.S. Thats YOUR mum ;) "yer" :lol: