Bands That Never Released a Shit Album

Guest Len B'stard

The Clash

Did you ever hear Cut the Crap? And also, it kinda defeats the purpose to put (until such and such came out) in brackets But knock yourself out man, i'd still like to hear em :)

Better than that steaming piece of shit Nevermind the Bollocks...

I don't count Cut the Crap anyway.

And I put parentheses on Adam and the Ants because it's not the same as Adam Ant.

Fuckin hell, settle down you cunt, i weren't being rude, i was just saying Cut the Crap is almost universally considered as a naff Clash album, even by the people that made it, honestly, you'd think i'd shagged your mum or something :lol: And i'm sorry for not being psychic and knowing that you don't count it, fact remains, it is a fucking Clash album :shrugs: Christ, the fuckin' wankers you come across sometimes

Most people I know consider it a Strummer solo album.

"You'd think I'd shagged yer mum..".

Cunt

Is cunt the only thing you call people?

What a fuckin four year old :lol: You do realise i'm actually a huge Clash fan right and i weren't having a go at your favourite band or whatever? Sorry but most people you know are fuckin' wrong, the give aways on the front cover where it says the artists name. And no, i reserve use of the word cunt for when the shoe fits...cunt.

P.S. Thats YOUR mum ;) "yer" :lol:

The Clash is nowhere near my favorite band you dumb cunt. Cunt cunt cunt. Douchebag.

I didn't say most people I know don't think it's a Clash album. Yeah they can fucking read, you know.

Fine..."shagged YOUR mum" you thick cunt.

Edited by luciusfunk

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard
The Clash

Did you ever hear Cut the Crap? And also, it kinda defeats the purpose to put (until such and such came out) in brackets But knock yourself out man, i'd still like to hear em :)

And I put parentheses on Adam and the Ants because it's not the same as Adam Ant.

Fuckin hell, settle down you cunt, i weren't being rude, i was just saying Cut the Crap is almost universally considered as a naff Clash album, even by the people that made it, honestly, you'd think i'd shagged your mum or something :lol: And i'm sorry for not being psychic and knowing that you don't count it, fact remains, it is a fucking Clash album :shrugs: Christ, the fuckin' wankers you come across sometimes

Cunt

What a fuckin four year old :lol: You do realise i'm actually a huge Clash fan right and i weren't having a go at your favourite band or whatever? Sorry but most people you know are fuckin' wrong, the give aways on the front cover where it says the artists name. And no, i reserve use of the word cunt for when the shoe fits...cunt.

The Clash is nowhere near my favorite band you dumb cunt. Cunt cunt cunt. Douchebag

Look, i apologise man, i'm sorry for asking, just your reaction seemed kinda extreme for a simple question like "what about their last album?". But whatever man, probably my fault.

The Clash

Cunt

The Clash is nowhere near my favorite band you dumb cunt. Cunt cunt cunt. Douchebag.

I didn't say most people I know don't think it's a Clash album. Yeah they can fucking read, you know.

Oh but Lenny, you're such an adorable cunt! :lol:

Edited by Redhead74

The Clash

Cunt

Oh but Lenny, you're such an adorable cunt! :lol:

Hes ethnic not adorable.

Nirvana is the only band that comes to mind. Even Incesticide is better than many albums artists have made and that wasn't even released.

What do you mean? Incesticide was released in 92 and was up on the Billboard charts, went platinum in the US.

Anyway, SOAD is another.

Edited by Forsaken